Help me to afford a 64GB Playbook.

I am selling my 2 month old Playbook. There is nothing at all wrong with it. It has no scratches or marks and comes with all accessories and the retail box in perfect condition.

I paid $200+tax

I need at least $145+shipping cost of your choice in the USA, insurance or tracking required. Shipping international will require insurance. Some international destinations aren't approved.
    Last edited by Marty_LK; 05-10-12 at 01:58 PM.
    05-03-12 03:32 PM
    Hi
    Ship overseas?
    170 to me?
    Paypal verified
    [email protected]
    05-03-12 04:15 PM
    Hi
    Ship overseas?
    170 to me?
    Paypal verified
    [email protected]
    I won't ship to Italy. And there will need to be insurance on it and tracking. I was badly ripped by an Italian a few years ago on eBay and couldn't do anything about it because of a lack of tracking and insurance.

Where are you?
    05-03-12 04:43 PM
    Do you have any pictures?
    05-04-12 02:34 AM
    pm sent to u
    05-04-12 04:09 AM
    Just picked on up for 150 cdn...or us...same thing right now...145-160 is not unreasonable for a 16G.

Good luck.
    Marty_LK likes this.
    05-04-12 04:34 AM
    Added pictures
    05-04-12 09:47 AM
    Still available?
    05-05-12 09:22 PM
    Yes, it is.
    05-05-12 10:31 PM
    OP - what is you're location?

PM me - Willing to ship to Toronto, Canada?
    05-07-12 11:03 AM
    Yes, it is.
    PM sent.

10chart
    05-07-12 11:34 PM
    Bump........
    05-10-12 11:32 AM
    PM sent.

10 char
    05-10-12 12:14 PM
    Purchased. Please leave thread open until receipt of PlayBook.
    05-11-12 04:28 PM
    PB received and as described.
    05-14-12 06:36 PM
    Okay, I received the playbook - visually the item is as described. However, I finally went to use it this morning and the battery meter is red and reflects 0% and will not charge. When the power button is pressed, I get a red light, 5 yellow flashes then the lights go out.

Sum beaches.
    05-19-12 11:02 AM
    Okay, I received the playbook - visually the item is as described. However, I finally went to use it this morning and the battery meter is red and reflects 0% and will not charge. When the power button is pressed, I get a red light, 5 yellow flashes then the lights go out.

Sum beaches.
    According to RIM:

"When the battery level of the BlackBerry PlayBook reaches a level 0%, the tablet will automatically turn off. The LED will blink in a sequence when attempting to Power On the device indicating a low charge, red blink and then followed by 5 yellow blinks.

This is because the BlackBerry PlayBook battery does not have enough charge to power up the tablet."

Their resolution is:

"It is recommended to connect the BlackBerry PlayBook to the Rapid Wall Charger that came with your BlackBerry PlayBook, or one of the charging accessories listed:

BlackBerry PlayBook Rapid Charging Pod
    BlackBerry Rapid Travel Charger
    BlackBerry Premium Charger

Please leave BlackBerry PlayBook plugged in for approximately 40 minutes or until full charge is achieved. Connecting to a computer to charge via USB will not be sufficient to charge the tablet."

Also remember to charge the PB while it is turned on and it may stay at the boot screen for several minutes after first plugging it in if it is that low on juice. I have also heard others had to do a software update before their PB would start charging properly, so be sure you have the latest software version if you can, although I have not experienced that issue with 4 different PBs that I have had use of or owned.
    05-19-12 11:33 AM
    According to RIM:

"When the battery level of the BlackBerry PlayBook reaches a level 0%, the tablet will automatically turn off. The LED will blink in a sequence when attempting to Power On the device indicating a low charge, red blink and then followed by 5 yellow blinks.

This is because the BlackBerry PlayBook battery does not have enough charge to power up the tablet."

Their resolution is:

"It is recommended to connect the BlackBerry PlayBook to the Rapid Wall Charger that came with your BlackBerry PlayBook, or one of the charging accessories listed:

BlackBerry PlayBook Rapid Charging Pod
    BlackBerry Rapid Travel Charger
    BlackBerry Premium Charger

Please leave BlackBerry PlayBook plugged in for approximately 40 minutes or until full charge is achieved. Connecting to a computer to charge via USB will not be sufficient to charge the tablet."

Also remember to charge the PB while it is turned on and it may stay at the boot screen for several minutes after first plugging it in if it is that low on juice. I have also heard others had to do a software update before their PB would start charging properly, so be sure you have the latest software version if you can, although I have not experienced that issue with 4 different PBs that I have had use of or owned.
    Thanks, but this one appears to be dead. It's been on the supplied charger for over 24 hours and will not turn on. I have been in contact with the seller (great guy) who is going out of his way to make things right. I continue to get the red light, then off. I also tried the "static" charging but no dice. Doesn't boost my confidence in RIM.
    05-20-12 07:43 AM
    Lithium Ion batteries are finicky in charging. If they run down too far, they can't be charged. Unfortunately, this can easily happen when a device isn't being used regularly. If you google the problem, there may be a few tricks you can try, to get the battery to accept a charge.
    05-26-12 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD