Item Description: Sprint BB Tour 9630 UNLOCKED, AND can be used with ANY GSM carriers, US or international on EDGE.
    Price: $ 200
    Rate it: 9/10
    What it comes with: Charging Dock, OEM Belt Holster, USB Cable, Wall Charger, Headphones and original box.
    Item location: New Jersey
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Contact Info: PM or Reply

I am selling an Unlocked BlackBerry Tour. I have replaced the outer bezel, top cover and bottom unbranded cover of the phone JUST TODAY as well as the battery door which is the soft rubber finish instead of the shiny plastic Sprint version. So most of the casing will be brand new. This phone does not have the Sprint logo branding on the bottom but I can include that piece as well. Phone is in MINT condition. It does have a mark around the lower bezel as you can make out in the pic below since my wife decided to use nail polish remover right next to the phone and it spilled and I can't get rid of the stain, maybe you can. Phone has been mainly used as a weekend emailing only and its in tip top condition. I will also include licenses for a couple of software such as iCall Manager Light which blocks calls and Berry Buzz. Let me know if your interested. You can check my feedback on ebay. Username tommyverccettii. Clean ESN. I will be on business for a few days and earliest ship date is June 5th Sat. Thank you

Last edited by Outrigger; 05-29-10 at 08:35 PM.
    05-29-10 04:30 PM
    bump to the top!
    05-30-10 11:22 AM
    bumping to the top
    Last edited by Outrigger; 06-03-10 at 08:35 AM.
    06-02-10 10:00 PM
    bumping bump
    06-06-10 12:05 AM
    So, this is unlocked to work on any GSM carrier, correct? I know it won't get 3G, but I'm buying it for my girlfriend and she has no data on her account anyway.

Will you take any less than $200?
    06-07-10 09:46 AM
    Sent you PM
    06-08-10 05:45 PM
    Anyone? This is a fair price relative to whats being sold here.
    06-09-10 02:25 PM
    if u take 160 ill pick it up from u in jersey if ur not 2 far from me
    06-10-10 03:07 PM
    Sold to bill! great transaction, easy and quick.

Please close thread mods.
    06-13-10 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD