Exchange my Playbook 64GB for 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

• Used maybe 20 hours, like new minus 20 hours of usage ....
    • Have the protective sheet on the screen (never removed )
    • Come with all accessories & box
    • Protective Black rigid Casing included
    • 2-3 protectives sheet for the screen Included
    • Will send you pictures/videos on request.

Terms:

- I'm located in Canada, but I ship almost anywhere in the world.

Since I don't ask lot for the PB, you pay for the shipping (via Paypal) to your house.

You send the 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive in a protective envelope by the carrier of your choice (I don't really care as long as I receive it in good shape).

As soon I receive the 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive I will make a read/write test to certify the capacity/usability of the Flash/Drive AND I send to you the Playbook. If you want a Tracking Number or Insurance, I will quote accordingly for the shipping & insurance.

Since we don't know each others, here's my profil on eBay 100% positive Feedback Over many Years & Hundreds of Items --->
    eBay My World - bx133

Regards !
    09-05-13 09:53 PM
    If you have any Questions, just ask !

Regards !
    09-05-13 09:57 PM
    Sent you a PM.
    09-07-13 06:32 PM
    Sent you a PM.
    Thanks for the offer

Unfortunately I have already some 1 Megabyte WD portable drive, so what I'm looking for is a 64GB or higher USB 3.0 Flash Drive so when I travel I can put it in my pocket .

If I change my mind I let you know

Regards
    09-07-13 09:07 PM
    Thanks for the offer

Unfortunately I have already some 1 Megabyte WD portable drive, so what I'm looking for is a 64GB or higher USB 3.0 Flash Drive so when I travel I can put it in my pocket .

If I change my mind I let you know

Regards
    That's not what I offered..

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 12:37 AM
    How about you pick the 64gb usb you would like then I PayPal the money to you so you can buy it directly from local retailer or have it shipped to you while you ship me the already paid for Playbook in the meantime? That way there is no delay while you get your drive and run your benchmarks. You get the 64 gb usb drive you want quicker and I get the Playbook sooner, it is a win-win offer mate. Cheers, Mike
    09-08-13 06:15 AM
    How about you pick the 64gb usb you would like then I PayPal the money to you so you can buy it directly from local retailer or have it shipped to you while you ship me the already paid for Playbook in the meantime? That way there is no delay while you get your drive and run your benchmarks. You get the 64 gb usb drive you want quicker and I get the Playbook sooner, it is a win-win offer mate. Cheers, Mike
    No problems that's fine, I will find a "cheap" one since it will be less expensive for you the quality is the same from "brand name"...

This way no need to test it, since I will know from where the flash drive come (So China Flash Drive Show 64GB but in fact are 1GB with firmware hacked & when you don't know you only find it when you try to copy back data :P )

Send me your name & address and which carrier you prefer use, insurance or no & I will make the quote & will send you the price for the different options.

Paypal will be fine I use it lot of time ;-)

I send you my email by Private message it will be more easy.

Regards
    09-08-13 12:31 PM
    I feel bad that I suggested this idea and cannot follow through with it, but it is a great offer for anyone looking for a Playbook, comes out to less than $100 with all the shipping and fees, you just can't beat that anywhere. Good luck on your sale! Mike
    09-10-13 03:34 PM
    This is a really great deal for a barely used 64gb PlayBook that comes out to under $99 Canadian or USD shipped. Can't believe it is not sold, maybe I can scrape some coins together next week.
    09-13-13 06:04 AM
    Hi Mikhou, I sent you a PM. Do reply.
    09-14-13 05:55 PM
    Hi Mikhou, I sent you a PM. Do reply.
    I've send you a private message, please tell me if you are really interested !

Thx!
    09-17-13 05:46 PM