Price: Let me know, reasonable please.
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Rogers
    Condition: BNIB or LNIB
    Includes: Box and all
    Item Location: Willing to ship or meet in WPG
    Shipping Details: Let me know
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Additional Info:
    Photos: ** Send them to me or post them.
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Thank you

Z30
    01-27-14 06:08 PM
    Item Description: Q10
    Price: Let me know, reasonable please.
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Rogers
    Condition: BNIB or LNIB
    Includes: Box and all
    Item Location: Willing to ship or meet in WPG
    Shipping Details: Let me know
    Payment Options: Paypal
    Additional Info:
    Photos: ** Send them to me or post them.
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Thank you

Z30
    As per forum rules you need to put a price up, I however am Interested, please message me via PM

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 06:23 PM
    As per forum rules you need to put a price up, I however am Interested, please message me via PM

Posted via CB10
    WTB is me wanting to buy one. Still interested?

Z30
    01-27-14 06:37 PM
    WTB is me wanting to buy one. Still interested?

Z30
    Woops, sorry bro

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:24 PM
    I have a SQN100-5 for sale on amazon if you're interested. I have the box and everything. Hardly used it. It's unlocked. Don't know if it's compatible though. I used it on t-mobile USA.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:49 AM
    I have a SQN100-5 for sale on amazon if you're interested. I have the box and everything. Hardly used it. It's unlocked. Don't know if it's compatible though. I used it on t-mobile USA.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for replying. The -5 will work. What is your price including shipping?
    Thanks.

Z30
    01-28-14 07:30 AM
    I have it set at 300 plus like 5$ shipping. Comes with a verizon oem hard case, original box, charger and documentation (no ear phones), has a screen protector intact, and I believe I have an extra one to send with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C1D...bUvbUpU9916786

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I don't have a warranty offered with it on amazon but since you are a fellow crackberry member, I have no problems issuing a refund if you experience any issues or compatability problems.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 09:24 AM
    I have it set at 300 plus like 5$ shipping. Comes with a verizon oem hard case, original box, charger and documentation (no ear phones), has a screen protector intact, and I believe I have an extra one to send with it.

Blackberry Q10 Black 16GB Factory Unlocked, International Version - 4G / LTE 3, 7, 8, 20 (1800 / 2600 / 900 / 800 MHz):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I don't have a warranty offered with it on amazon but since you are a fellow crackberry member, I have no problems issuing a refund if you experience any issues or compatability problems.

Posted via CB10
    Hey,
    The ad from the link on Amazon that pops up is doesn't sound like what you described, even the price. Plus shipping to Canada from US Amazon is crazy.
    Thanks
    01-28-14 09:49 AM
    Mine is under the used category and is listed for 300. Here is the exact description that I listed:

Excellent Condition Black, Unbranded SQN100-5 - UNLOCKED!! COMES WITH Black Verizon OEM hard-case/holster, with kick-stand. Screen protector intact. Only used (2) months and upgraded to Z30. LTE works perfect. Comes with original box, documentation, charger, and (1) extra screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 10:46 AM
    Mine is under the used category and is listed for 300. Here is the exact description that I listed:

Excellent Condition Black, Unbranded SQN100-5 - UNLOCKED!! COMES WITH Black Verizon OEM hard-case/holster, with kick-stand. Screen protector intact. Only used (2) months and upgraded to Z30. LTE works perfect. Comes with original box, documentation, charger, and (1) extra screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, I see it now. I don't frequent Amazon a whole lot. I do appreciate the responses however, with the current exchange rate (with Paypal and credit card company) and shipping to Canada, I'm not sure if it is worth it. I may hold out for one within Canada for the time being. Maybe one will show up locally to avoid shipping charges as well.
    Thank you for the offer though.
    01-28-14 11:36 AM
    No problem. I'm not familiar with all of that stuff but I saw that you were looking so I figured I'd at least offer. Good luck with finding one! It's a great phone. The only reason I'm getting rid of mine is because I got a z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:27 PM
    Mods, please close. I have finally found a Q10! Thanks.

Z30
    02-02-14 01:01 PM
    Mods, please close. I have finally found a Q10! Thanks.

Z30
    Glad you found one! Closed as requested.
    02-02-14 05:04 PM