Item Description: 1 brand new Google Chromecast still in sealed box
    Price: $55 shipped FIRM
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
    Condition: Brand spanking new, never opened
    Includes: Everything that comes with a Google Chromecast, and I'll autograph the box if you'd like
    Item Location: United States
    Shipping Details: This is in my hands ready to ship the moment I receive payment. Will ship via USPS priority mail
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift, or you pay the fee
    Additional Info: When the Google Chromecast first came out, I made a boo-boo and ordered two of them. A local friend was going to buy my spare, but he hasn't come up with the money so I'm listing it for sale here.

The price is higher than retail, but not as high as you'd expect, infact, I am basically trying to break even by selling this device at $55. See the copy of my reciept from BestBuy for proof of that. These cost $35, but I have $46 in it. Once I pay for shipping it, I might make $3 or $4 bucks in profit. For that reason, the price is firm at $55

Photos:
    Chromecast. Sealed Box, Ready to Ship-2013-08-13-16.14.57.jpg
    Reminder, I have two, but only one is for sell.
    Chromecast. Sealed Box, Ready to Ship-chromecast-order.png
    My shipping information and tracking number was removed.
    Contact Info: Please PM or post below

Thanks for looking, and thank you CrackBerry!
    08-13-13 04:40 PM
    The price is reasonable. They are going for 60 to 70, for those not willing to wait.

If I didn't already have one, I would go for it.
    08-14-13 12:25 AM
    How do you like the Chromecast?

I'm loving mine, I honestly think it was one of the best purchases I've made for my living room. Just being able to watch Netflix on the TV without turning on my PS3 makes it worth the price for me.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    08-14-13 07:55 AM
    08-14-13 08:24 AM
    just curious,,, if my tv is already wifi/smart ready, is there any advantage to getting this???
    08-14-13 08:27 AM
    $35 on amazon...

Amazon.com: chromecast

Reference post #2 above.
    Saiga likes this.
    08-14-13 08:28 AM
    just curious,,, if my tv is already wifi/smart ready, is there any advantage to getting this???
    Too be honest, not really, but it depends on your personal situation and what you're looking to do with it. If you happen to have a lot of media stored on a harddrive, that your smart TV can't access is one example.

The other possible advantage is with the Chromecast, you can use your phone as a remote for volume and playback control.

Other than those two advantages, a Smart TV will do everything the Chromecast will and some smart TVs/phones might be able to do those two things as well.

I love mine, but I don't have a smart TV.

SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    08-14-13 09:01 AM
    $35 on amazon...

Amazon.com: chromecast
    Cool, but good luck buying one for $35 and having it in your hands in a matter of days.

I explained how I came up with my price, and even pointed out that these retail for $35, but as PK stated - theses go for up to $70 on ebay because on Ebay they are ready to ship right now. Not weeks from now.

Mine is ready to ship today and all I'm trying to do is break even. Heck, I'd even knock off the 3 or 4 bucks in profit I might make if someone is willing to pay the $46.01 and the exact cost of shipping.

You won't find a better deal than that for a Chromecast that ships to you the same day you paid for it.

08-14-13 09:12 AM
    This is SOLD!!!

To the winner, thanks for your payment! I will be supplying you with a tracking number as soon as I am able to ship it, which sadly won't be until Monday as the Post Office is closed for the weekend.

Thanks again and thank you CrackBerry!

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-17-13 05:11 PM
    you know if your TV has wifi just make your laptop DLNA ready and you can stream pretty much everything on the TV like I do.
    08-17-13 05:45 PM
    you know if your TV has wifi just make your laptop DLNA ready and you can stream pretty much everything on the TV like I do.
    no laptop,,, just my playbook & 9850, which is dlna ready,,, the thing i've been looking to do, is get my playbook to stream games, etc. wirelessly to the tv,,, we've yet to figure this out,,, ironic, the 9850 works on an older os, & the playbook doesn't...
    08-18-13 01:05 PM
    How do you make your laptop dlna ready? I'm just curious.
    08-18-13 10:19 PM
    How do you make your laptop dlna ready? I'm just curious.
    I used Sony's site as I have a Sony media Player but it is the same directions for any pc. I use Media Player 12 on my pc. Here you go. https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answer...33278/c/65,66/
    08-19-13 07:45 AM
    oh and be sure to share the folders with the media else you won't get to anything.
    08-19-13 07:46 AM
    I used Sony's site as I have a Sony media Player but it is the same directions for any pc. I use Media Player 12 on my pc. Here you go. https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answer...33278/c/65,66/
    oh and be sure to share the folders with the media else you won't get to anything.
    Got it, thank you!
    08-20-13 11:44 PM