Item Description: BlackBerry Key2, Q10, Note Fan Edition, HP elitepad bundle and a Classic bundle

Price: all of it 571.10 shipped to you in the lower 48

Condition: Refer to condition guide good/good/good/good/fair

Payment Method: PayPal f&f

Additional Info: it's been a while fellow crackberrians. I have a few devices that could better suit others than me atm.
    1st is a bbf100-1 unlocked key2. Comes with box, case or two and a new screen protector
    2nd is an unlocked att q10. Has several battery packs and an applied screen protector - no box
    3rd is an unlocked Galaxy Note FAN Edition- it's the reworked Note 7. Has a glass screen protector and a few shell cases spen will be included - no box
    4th is an HP elitepad 1000. Has two different battery shells, OEM dock and a power cord or two. This has unlocked LTE sim slot. Worked on cricket, mint and tmo
    5th is an unlocked VZW classic. Has a ding on the chin frame, everything else is good. Will come with glass screen protector, OEM sleeve and OEM belt clip.
    I'm sure a few bonus items can be thrown in the package as well.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Important Notes: everything is unlocked, NO CARRIER liens on anything. I've used all of them aside from the key2 up to the composition of this post. Battery lives are strong, connectivity strong, cant see any burn in or screen pixelated spots.
    I prefer an all for one package deal. International shipping would be prepaid and added to cost.
    I can pack and ship by Saturday if you are serious about buying.

Thanks for looking!

I'd also consider trading it all for red KeyTwo
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-15-19 04:18 PM
    Whoa! This is what all in means Texas Hold 'Em style for phone saleabration!

Good luck JB!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    10-15-19 04:32 PM
    Bunky! Long time!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    10-15-19 05:04 PM
    Item Description: BlackBerry Key2, Q10, Note Fan Edition, HP elitepad bundle and a Classic bundle

Price: all of it 571.10 shipped to you in the lower 48

Condition: Refer to condition guide good/good/good/good/fair

Payment Method: PayPal f&f

Additional Info: it's been a while fellow crackberrians. I have a few devices that could better suit others than me atm.
    1st is a bbf100-1 unlocked key2. Comes with box, case or two and a new screen protector
    2nd is an unlocked att q10. Has several battery packs and an applied screen protector - no box
    3rd is an unlocked Galaxy Note FAN Edition- it's the reworked Note 7. Has a glass screen protector and a few shell cases spen will be included - no box
    4th is an HP elitepad 1000. Has two different battery shells, OEM dock and a power cord or two. This has unlocked LTE sim slot. Worked on cricket, mint and tmo
    5th is an unlocked VZW classic. Has a ding on the chin frame, everything else is good. Will come with glass screen protector, OEM sleeve and OEM belt clip.
    I'm sure a few bonus items can be thrown in the package as well.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Important Notes: everything is unlocked, NO CARRIER liens on anything. I've used all of them aside from the key2 up to the composition of this post. Battery lives are strong, connectivity strong, cant see any burn in or screen pixelated spots.
    I prefer an all for one package deal. International shipping would be prepaid and added to cost.
    I can pack and ship by Saturday if you are serious about buying.

Thanks for looking!

I'd also consider trading it all for red KeyTwo
    I tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full.

I'll trade you my Red KEY2 for your devices.

Clear your messages and let me know.
    10-15-19 09:58 PM
    It comes with the box, accessories, a tempered glass screen protector already installed and a case.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    10-15-19 10:05 PM
    I'll clear my inbox later today. Thanks! And just to check redk2 does work on VZW, correct?

And somehow I never attached a photo. My apologies mods
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-16-19 07:26 AM
    I'll clear my inbox later today. Thanks! And just to check redk2 does work on VZW, correct?

And somehow I never attached a photo. My apologies mods[IMG=1008x756]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191016/8cd4d1587d3a530f92edf5818bfa848e.jpg[/url]
    Well, it is a BBF100-2 so it is a model meant for the US market.

However, remember that the KEY2 has never been officially whitelisted by Verizon, only the KEY2 LE has.

Now, many people have gotten their KEY2's to work on Verizon when they owned a KEY2 LE.
    Some people simply called Verizon tech support and asked to have them provision their phone (KEY2) to CDMA-less and it worked ever since.

Others gave the IMEI of their LE and once that was working, just popped the sim out of the LE and into their KEY2.

Personally I'm on T-Mobile but if you already own a KEY2 I'm guessing you already know all this?
    10-16-19 08:53 AM
    If the trade falls through I would probably purchase the bundle
    10-16-19 09:35 AM
    @bunky1971 If you're ok to proceed, I can have my Red KEY2 shipped to you tomorrow via USPS priority.
    krazyatom likes this.
    10-16-19 10:01 AM
    Hey boon, if you get the deal, I’ll buy the note fan edition for $50. Let me know!
    10-16-19 11:43 AM
    hmmm. May have a 1+7Pro coming in a few days. I really want that Key2 and Note FE. good luck!
    deltaTgm likes this.
    10-24-19 10:17 PM
    I'm still interested in the Black KEY2 and possibly the Note FE as well
    10-31-19 09:01 AM
    he must have fallen off the earth as i thought this was already done ages ago....there is still a chance!
    10-31-19 03:29 PM
    @Lui I would be interested in the 1+ 7 pro. Let me know have a new open box k2
    lui22 likes this.
    11-01-19 10:47 AM
    I'm still interested in the Black KEY2 and possibly the Note FE as well
    Apologies for not getting back to you. My uncle passed over the weekend and was assisting my Aunt with arrangements

Can you PM your email and we can get everything sorted

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom and Mecca EL like this.
    11-01-19 11:03 AM
    Sorry for the loss buddy. No apology needed as family is always first
    krazyatom, bunky1971 and the_boon like this.
    11-01-19 11:09 AM
    Sorry to hear that
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-03-19 07:52 AM
    You inbox is full though, cannot PM you so you have to delete some messages
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-03-19 07:56 AM
    Apologies for not getting back to you. My uncle passed over the weekend and was assisting my Aunt with arrangements

Posted via CB10
    My condolences to you and your family bro. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-03-19 08:28 AM
    Sent you an email my old friend, I haven't heard from you in a long while, very sorry for your loss.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    11-03-19 11:01 PM
    Is the Q10 still in play?
    12-06-19 09:36 PM
    Hi bunky! I've got a pixel 3Xl in while Verizon unlocked. The only issue that it has is a broken back near the camera lens. I don't know if you'd be interested in it for the FE or what kind of deal you would like for it.
    12-07-19 08:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thoughts and prayers your way man!
    12-07-19 08:01 PM
    Is the camera affected?
    Hi bunky! I've got a pixel 3Xl in while Verizon unlocked. The only issue that it has is a broken back near the camera lens. I don't know if you'd be interested in it for the FE or what kind of deal you would like for it.
    12-08-19 11:34 PM
    Is the camera affected?
    Not at all
    12-09-19 12:17 PM
32 12