Product: BlackBerry Z30 that will work perfectly with T-Mobile.

Carrier: Don't care as long as it works perfectly with T-Mobile.

Shipping to: North Miami suburb in Broward county.

Price: I have no idea how much the Z30 is going for so just shoot me offers, preferably through PM's. I also have a unlocked T-Mobile Z10, almost perfect, screen protector, CrackBerry Crunk case, official BlackBerry leather holster, all the original box, paperwork and accessories, an almost perfect PlayBook 16GB, all original box, papers and accessories and official rapid charger stand, a Moga Gamepad controller, mint, OG box, paperwork, accessories that I'm willing to trade or use as payment.

Thank you.
    09-24-14 12:21 PM
    Are u looking to buy a STA100-5 (works perfectly with Tmobile)?
    I have one that was only used for a month after bought New in the sealed box. I misplaced shortly after buying it it thought it was lost. I had to switch carriers (to get a deal on another new one with a 2 year contract with Verizon because I couldn't afford to shell out another $400- 500+ for another new one)
    So now I am with Verizon and STA100-5 does not work with Verizon, which is am selling it. I will sell for $299. It is perfect for TMO I paid approx $499 for it new from BlackBerry one month before I misplaced it. Recently found it again after I had already switched to Verizon

Posted via CB10
    seretse likes this.
    09-24-14 09:56 PM
    Are u looking to buy a STA100-5 (works perfectly with Tmobile)?
    I have one that was only used for a month after bought New in the sealed box. I misplaced shortly after buying it it thought it was lost. I had to switch carriers (to get a deal on another new one with a 2 year contract with Verizon because I couldn't afford to shell out another $400- 500+ for another new one)
    So now I am with Verizon and STA100-5 does not work with Verizon, which is am selling it. I will sell for $299. It is perfect for TMO I paid approx $499 for it new from BlackBerry one month before I misplaced it. Recently found it again after I had already switched to Verizon

Posted via CB10
    Hi Judy,

I replied to you in the other thread. I am interested in purchasing your tmobile z30. I'm also located in Chula Vista. Let me know if we can make a deal.

Thank you.
    09-25-14 08:10 AM
    Hi Judy,

I replied to you in the other thread. I am interested in purchasing your tmobile z30. I'm also located in Chula Vista. Let me know if we can make a deal.

Thank you.
    Chula Vista, eh? Used to live there, myself, back in the late '80s.
    09-26-14 03:37 PM
    i thiink CV has changed alot since the '80s; i'm in near Eastlake (which I'm not sure was developed yet in the '80s), but the retirement I recently moved to, Otay Lakes Lodge, ( after living in Orange County for 47 years -- wow, where did all those years go?) was probably here back then, but it may not have been retirees only back then...where in CV for u, BK?
    09-26-14 04:02 PM
    Chula Vista, eh? Used to live there, myself, back in the late '80s.
    Really?? Small world! I've been here all my life haha. I've met just 2 fellow crackberrians who live here currently
    09-26-14 04:21 PM
    i thiink CV has changed alot since the '80s; i'm in near Eastlake (which I'm not sure was developed yet in the '80s), but the retirement I recently moved to, Otay Lakes Lodge, ( after living in Orange County for 47 years -- wow, where did all those years go?) was probably here back then, but it may not have been retirees only back then...where in CV for u, BK?
    Woodlawn Ave, just north of H Street.
    09-26-14 04:24 PM
    Woodlawn Ave, just north of H Street.
    What a small world, I used to live in those condos on Woodlawn! Right behind the gas station and liquor store.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 11:50 AM
    BUMP! For the OP

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 11:51 AM
    Thanks! I'm also looking for a trade preferably. I have everything listed above willing to trade. There's another thread for a Z10 for Z30 thread but didn't want to hijack it.
    09-29-14 02:21 PM