Like New, Great Condition - BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon Network

BlackBerry Bold 9930 - Like New!-_57.jpg
    BlackBerry Bold 9930 - Like New!-_58.jpg

Item Description: I'm selling a like new 9.5/10 BlackBerry Bold 9930.

Price: $200 OBO + shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked

Condition: Like New in Great Condition. Only used for about three months.

Includes: BlackBerry Bold 9930 device, BlackBerry AC-USB adapter, BlackBerry USB-MicroUSB cable, BlackBerry JM-1 Battery, BlackBerry 9930 Holster. I can't find the original packaging anymore; however, I will take all precautions when shipping and find something to securely safeguard the device.

Item Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shipping Details: Your choice! You choose the type of shipping you want, and you pay. Canada Post, UPS, FedEx.

Payment Options: PayPal Gift - otherwise you pay PayPal fees (2.9% + $0.30) and upgrade to signature option for shipping.

Additional Info: This is a great device for BlackBerry power users. There are no problems with the device at all - it's like new. Get in touch with me and I'll get you a quote on shipping and total cost, we'll go from there.

A++ Positive Feedback with experience selling on CB: http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...sitive-833781/

Let me know!
    09-27-14 03:07 PM
    Good Luck with the sale
    intoToday likes this.
    09-27-14 04:05 PM
    Taking any offers. Price is flexible.
    BergerKing likes this.
    09-28-14 11:27 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 02:36 PM
    I am ne interested. can u pm me your lowest price u would consider? I have a new unused Z10 (t-mobile branded, o wild need a MEP code purchased because I switched to Verizon to be able to get a z30 deal). I
    was planning to list my unused Z10 for sale or trade for a Q10 (already have a Z30, but am considering whether your bold would select text better, because I need a keyboard to be able to select and copy large amounts of text occasionally. and touchscreen selecting is really imprecise and maddened frustrating at times when I have a lot of editing to do. so I was wondering if u could tell me how your Bold for sale does that task? (since y have used this 9930 for 3months, can u tell me if it is better at selecting text easier,ore precisely and copying than the sometimes imprecise selecting of a touchscreen? on the Bold 9930, is there a menu to open where u can select "select text " I. I order to copy and paste when editing text ? vm(more similar to legacy devices such as Bold 9780 and Bold 9790? (I have had 9780 &9790 in past and much prefer the select keystroke method of editing to the Z30 ( ONLY with regard to copying long sections of text, otherwise the 9780, 9790 do not have enough power).

Also, not sure if u are interested in a trade or not, (and I would need to research and think about whether I would offer a straight trade of my unused Z10 for your Bold without some cash added l or if more fair that cash be added to get the new Z10 ( if u were even interested in a Z10 in trade# tho, but Plmk if u are at all interested in such a trade? Also, I would need to know more about your Bold's text selecting method before I know for sure if I am interested in it...so I need to look up some info on the Bold u have for sale, in less u or someone here can post some info about that model' editing methods (mostly selecting text)
    One more , concern I have, tho is that any offer I end up making would include the seller paying for shipping to me in USA. Do u happen to know what is the cost of shipping this type item with tracking to or from Canada? I have concerns that the cost is more than I would want to pay for shipping between Canada and USA address (I'm just not real keen on getting into a deal that includes more expensive shipping and also customs forms, etc, so if that is the case, I would probably pass on this one unless you pay the shipping and also IF the Bold selects texts the way I am wanting to do. Pls PM me if u can answer any of the above or if trading for an unused t-mobile Z10

sorry this ended up so long...

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 06:39 PM
    Courtesy bump.
    10-16-14 11:15 PM