Hey guys,
    I saw many posts about people trying to grab some Key 2's from Ebay at crazy prices (i just saw 1225 USD for a new Blackberry Key 2 at 64GB https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=hqKixmrH).
    I didn't look up too much into it. But I'm an Expat living in China and there is still many Key 2 to grab here.

32 GB / 64 and 128 GB with different models.
    Most models are obviously the Chinese version with the 2 SIM cards.

I'm trying to see if there is an interest for those phones, as I could help to buy and send overseas.

I'll show you the original Price on the local shops and get a 500 RMB markup (around 78 USD).
    I'll go check the shop beforehand to make sure the Phones are new and in original package and arrange for deliver wherever you are (shipment at your cost).

For example,
    New RED Key 2 (Dual Sim) with 128 GB is at 3668 RMB (around 576 USD)
    New Black Key 2 (Dual Sim) with 64 GB is at 3028 RMB (around 483 USD)

I'll send you the receipts for everything. I'm not trying to play it like Ebay with crazy prices for second hand phones. I'm an old Blackberry Fan. If I can help while making a few bucks on the side. why not.

Feel free to PM me or else if Interested.
    boogywstew likes this.
    03-22-22 10:19 PM
    Hey guys,
    I saw many posts about people trying to grab some Key 2's from Ebay at crazy prices (i just saw 1225 USD for a new Blackberry Key 2 at 64GB https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=s5kxroOG).
    I didn't look up too much into it. But I'm an Expat living in China and there is still many Key 2 to grab here.

32 GB / 64 and 128 GB with different models.
    Most models are obviously the Chinese version with the 2 SIM cards.

I'm trying to see if there is an interest for those phones, as I could help to buy and send overseas.

I'll show you the original Price on the local shops and get a 500 RMB markup (around 78 USD).
    I'll go check the shop beforehand to make sure the Phones are new and in original package and arrange for deliver wherever you are (shipment at your cost).

For example,
    New RED Key 2 (Dual Sim) with 128 GB is at 3668 RMB (around 576 USD)
    New Black Key 2 (Dual Sim) with 64 GB is at 3028 RMB (around 483 USD)

I'll send you the receipts for everything. I'm not trying to play it like Ebay with crazy prices for second hand phones. I'm an old Blackberry Fan. If I can help while making a few bucks on the side. why not.

Feel free to PM me or else if Interested.
    People should be reminded that these phones don't have any Google Services or apps - only their Chinese "equivalents".
    03-23-22 12:08 AM
    good point. thanks for the reminder. I do have a Chinese variant with Google services on it. the blackberry staff did it for me while purchasing. but i don't know how to enable it myself.
    boogywstew likes this.
    03-23-22 01:40 AM
    Do you have access to any BBF100-2s?
    03-30-22 03:37 PM
    Who are you asking?!? You didn’t quote anyone specifically?
    03-30-22 03:44 PM
    I have a used one and will sell
    03-30-22 09:47 PM
    Who are you asking?!? You didn’t quote anyone specifically?
    OP...
    03-31-22 12:31 PM
    Stay away
    04-07-22 10:33 PM
    I just asked the shop. It's not available sorry. They have Japanese and Chinese versions.
    04-14-22 10:38 AM
    good point. thanks for the reminder. I do have a Chinese variant with Google services on it. the blackberry staff did it for me while purchasing. but i don't know how to enable it myself.
    Define "blackberry staff".... what kind of store is this?

Just a place that sales phones in general? Or is it actually still branded?
    04-14-22 10:51 AM
    I bought my phone from the official Blackberry store in Shanghai while it was open. their blackberry store staff did the trick to allow google services on the phone. no software installation was needed. it looked more like they were typing stuff and tweaking the phones settings.

the store I'm referring to in the proposal I wrote above is just a normal electronic shop. they are selling on taobao (china's Amazon) they are not related to blackberry mobile whatsoever. just a shop
    04-14-22 07:49 PM
    I just asked the shop. It's not available sorry. They have Japanese and Chinese versions.
    That seems to be mostly of what is out there of the "new" variety. Some of the eBay listing do mention BBF100-2, but I've see a few folks that after waiting a month, end up receiving the Chinese version. Even that listing above the title says BBF100-2, but Details say its a "BBF100-6 only" and the description lists both a BBF100-1 and BBF100-2 but he only has one phone?

But you want a new BBF100-2 from a US Seller... it's $1,900. Of course there is always a differece between selling and buying prices.... have no clue if anyone is actually paying $1,990??
    05-06-22 10:17 AM
    That seems to be mostly of what is out there of the "new" variety. Some of the eBay listing do mention BBF100-2, but I've see a few folks that after waiting a month, end up receiving the Chinese version. Even that listing above the title says BBF100-2, but Details say its a "BBF100-6 only" and the description lists both a BBF100-1 and BBF100-2 but he only has one phone?

But you want a new BBF100-2 from a US Seller... it's $1,900. Of course there is always a differece between selling and buying prices.... have no clue if anyone is actually paying $1,990??
    I was guessing many people would be interested. But seems not so many are at least here. I guess only some afficionados who are not on Cranberry forums would be okay to buy those phones at that prices.

Although I understand how the Chinese version without Google services from the get go can be a bummer. I wished I had looked more carefully at what they did to my phone. Seemed so easy to active it. Just a few things typed on the phone and they scrolled through a few other screens to activate google and that was it. 2 mins top.
    05-09-22 08:41 PM
    FWIW, I was in a shop tonight and saw a Key2 at $650. Sorely tempted in case it worked better than the one I bought off them last fall for $550.
    05-09-22 09:38 PM
    Hi,

Looking for a Key2 device with an Arabic keyboard. Any advice or assistance on where to find one is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karim
    06-28-22 05:15 AM
    Hi,

Looking for a Key2 device with an Arabic keyboard. Any advice or assistance on where to find one is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karim
    There is a marketplace here on CrackBerry... you could try posting a WTB request following the guidelines there. But not much traffic here these days. My guess is checking local marketplaces where people buy and sell electronic devices might be your best option.
    06-28-22 11:11 AM
    I would be interested in a red key2. how to reach.
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    07-13-22 12:56 AM
    I have red key 2 for sale, already posted on here.
    08-13-22 09:54 PM