I won one of the 1-year Worldmate Gold subscriptions.

I really am not travelling enough for business right now to get great value out of this app/sub at this time.

I would love to trade for the Garmin app, but understand that that may not be seen as even as the Worldmate is for one year and Garmin is for life of the device.

I have other thoughts too, but wanted to throw this out there right now and see what you folks think.

Mods, if this is not an appropriate post, please let me know.
    Last edited by jlb21; 02-18-10 at 08:52 AM.
    02-18-10 08:47 AM
    I should also have said that if you prefer, you can PM me rather than posting in the thread.
    02-18-10 01:44 PM
    No one?

I am open to trade offers........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 07:47 AM
    No one wants to try and trade at all.....I find that hard to believe. Oh well.
    02-22-10 07:59 AM
    Ok, time to offer it up for free (and if you wish to trade me something you can but don't have to).

I did a little 70s and 80s reminiscing and it got me thinking about part of my past. Whoever is first to correctly answer the following questions (all are related) in one post/response will have the code PM'ed to them:

1) In response to the statement "F--- the Stingers", who said "We do, and it's great"?

2) Who wrote a sporting article that contained these two statements?

3) What print media source did this article appear in?

4) Who is my favorite Hockey Player of all time (at least when I was growing up), and why does he share a bond with Roger Clemens?

5) What is the greatest metallic hockey fight song of all time?

6) What is my favorite Hockey Team?
    02-22-10 12:48 PM
    You have a PM .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 01:01 PM
    did you ever give away WorldMate Live? I don't have nothing to offer, sorry but I could use that WorldMate Live.
    02-25-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD