Do you use it? Is it good quality? Do you reccomend a different brand of WIRELESS mouse?
    12-09-07 08:22 AM
    Went out bought it an hour ago, Love it! Mods please close delete/whatever you all do!
    12-09-07 12:03 PM
    I am going to be buying a macbook tomorrow. I am looking for a mouse as well to keep with it when I am on for longer periods of time.

The mighty mouse looks cool but I have heard a lot of bad things about it.

Is there anything you don't like about it? I heard the side buttons are hard to push and it wasn't really worth the money.

I was looking at a little logitech mouse instead. You can't go wrong with logitech in my book.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-07 10:20 PM
    I hate it. Worst purchase of my life! Takes forever to pair. Clicking system sucks. Go with the Logitech!!

12-14-07 10:37 PM
    I always thought that thing was trying to do too much. I prefer the non-mighty wireless mouse. That one works like a champ.
    12-14-07 11:41 PM
    well i have had both and since i got the bluetooth one i have not looked back. i've experienced no problems with it at all and i use it all day every day and they battery is good.

maybe someone just had a lemon.
    12-15-07 02:06 AM
    Definitley go with the Logitech Mouse. It is really reliable. I have a friend who has one. I really hate my Mighty Mouse. It is not "mighty" at all.

12-15-07 10:17 AM
    I couldn't live without my mighty mouse. I have a wired one on my desktop, and everytime i sit down at another computer with a regular scroll wheel i can't stand it. I've been jonse-ing for a BT mighty mouse for a while now.

As far as the buttons being hard to push on the side, I find it completely different. Every now and then they were too easy to push. I ended up disabling them becuase of that. Also, the right click comes in when I didn't actually right click, but not too often.

But, I won't use another mouse besides the mighty mouse simply for the scroll ball.
    12-16-07 10:20 AM
    I prefer the Logitech 2 button mouse. It's always worked well.
    I do use the Mac bluetooth keyboard and have tried Mac's wireless
    mouse but wasn't overly impressed so that I had to go get one.
    12-16-07 05:55 PM
    I have had the mighty mouse for a while now and I have no problems with it. it didn't take long at all to pair with my macbook and I love the scroll button/wheel/dot whatever you want to call it. very easy to use and if you're a recent convert from windows it helps make getting around easier because of the right click functionality.
    12-25-07 07:37 PM
    When I purchased my first Macbook in white I got the apple mighty mouse to match.. I wanted better specs so I took them both back. When I purchased my Black Macbook I purchased the Logitech bluetooth mouse and I have been pleased with the use of it. I could not adjust to a one button mouse and I am happy that I went with the Logitech with the two buttons.
    12-26-07 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD