I've got the wifi music sync working reasonably well. My Torch will connect to my Mac and I can download and stream songs no problem. However, when I add new songs to my iTunes library, they will not show up on the Torch. I can't figure out how to refresh my home computer library on the list of songs that show up on the phone. I've tried "Sync now" on the Wi-fi Music Sync screen, and the music sync icon on the Mac shows "Syncing now" when I do that (and it turns green), but the library will not refresh. The only way I can get it to refresh is via USB, which defeats the purpose. Any help?
    05-16-11 12:04 AM
    You have to go to music and go to the bottom where it says WI-FI Music Sync. Click on that and the go press BB keys-> Sync Now.

Now what you did with your BB will be synced with your compouter and vice versa. Btw i used itunes for this and when i created a playlist than pressed sync now, immediately it was updated in itunes.

Hope everyone that was having problems could see this. Blackberry makes everything so hard to figure out.
    AhmedZaki likes this.
    06-22-11 03:58 AM
    Thanks for response. However if you read it again, you might see that I tried "sync now" option, and that doesn't work.
    06-24-11 11:15 PM