For those of you who own a white MacBook, you have probably shared in my experience of it getting a little dirty over time.

Today, I spent about two hours with a cloth going through and cleaning my MacBook and bringing it back to a "like new whiteness" it probably hasn't seen in a couple of years?

Anyone else enjoy the satisfaction in cleaning up your MacBook?

02-02-09 02:36 PM
    Oh yeah, every couple of weeks I like to get the grime off. Mr Clean Magic Eraser is da bomb!

Now, it's the "do I dare take her apart to clean the GUTS?" question that's got me tangled up. There's still a year of AppleCare on her, so ......
    02-02-09 05:02 PM
    Yeah...I took mine apart to fix an issue I was having with the Bluetooth...I opted not to pay for AppleCare so, I am out of warranty. I took the time to do some major cleaning. It does look much nicer now, though.
    02-02-09 07:27 PM
    My gf's Macbook just went through a cleaning process as well. She uses the Magic Eraser also. It was kinda gray for a sec there.
    02-02-09 07:29 PM
    I had one and HATED cleaning it so often but deep down...I loved every second of it (please don't tell me). BTW, what will help you restore that white goodness are those Mr. Clean magic erasers. I use them both dry and wet and WOW!! It sure does restore the white goodness.

Clean Walls and Erase Set-In Dirt with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
    02-04-09 08:09 AM
    You guys have inspired me, I'm giving mine a good once over when I get home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 12:32 PM
    Thinking about doing mine sometime soon as well.
    02-12-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD