I have a tour and I can not see my media card, also I can not see my tour as a device, can any one help me, thanks
    10-06-09 12:02 AM
    You need to reformat your media card. My storm wouldn't show up until I did anyway. But my wifes curve with my media card would show up so I just saved everything off the card to my desktop. Then I reformatted the card and poof my storm was recognized.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 10:26 PM
    I format my media card several times and it did not work, also I syncoronize my device and it does not apears as a blackberry device, as a hard disk, can you help me, thank you
    10-07-09 12:24 AM
    i can't get it to see my card either. i thought it was a storm issue.
    10-07-09 10:05 AM
    I format my media card several times and it did not work, also I syncoronize my device and it does not apears as a blackberry device, as a hard disk, can you help me, thank you
    Does the MacDM recognize the device? You will not see a hard drive icon for the internal drive (at least I don't) you should see the SD card though. So if you just connect the device to the Mac via usb (do not start DM) do you see the SD card? If not, what settings do you have on your device (under Options>Media Card)? What settings on your Mac (Finder>Preferences>Sidebar)?
    10-07-09 10:16 AM
    this from TFM:
    My device does not recognize my media card
    Try performing the following actions:
    • Verify that your media card is inserted in your BlackBerry device correctly. For more information about inserting a media card into your device, see the printed documentation that came with your device.
    • In your media card options, if there is a message to format your media card, disconnect your device from your computer. Turn off mass
    storage mode or MTP. Format the media card. Turn on mass storage mode or MTP.
    10-07-09 03:50 PM
    I'm new in the forums and I was looking for the fix for this in my storm, not able to post here the link but make a search with this title:
    Fixed my storm! Mac can see memory card

Hope this helps!
    10-09-09 07:26 PM
    Here you go............... View Document
    10-10-09 12:48 PM
    Statman
    CrackBerry Abuser
    Device Model: 8830
    Carrier: Verizon

Hello I did all you said, and it does not works, I can not see my memory card, and can not see my blackberry as an external devise, please help me with other options, Thanks
    10-13-09 03:25 PM
    What you should really be asking is, "Where's the search button on this forum???"
    10-13-09 10:28 PM
    where is the search button on this forum????
    10-13-09 10:45 PM
    where is the search button on this forum????
    there are two, one for the site and one that says this thread..see attached pic
    10-13-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD