10-02-09 09:09 PM
76 123 ...
tools
    It's getting close to the end of September and there is still no DM for Mac released!

Seems like verizon will have the iphone before RIM releases the DM! *JOKING*

But really I would like to get the DM on my Mac and be able to update my OS and sync and all that great ish that PC users get to do!
    09-21-09 02:01 PM
    I heard the walls talking and they said the 25th .. but don't hold me to that
    09-21-09 02:19 PM
    It should be obvious by now that RIM = VAPOURWARE.

OS X DM is not coming,

fail
    09-21-09 02:38 PM
    I feel like they are just pullin our leg and we are never going to get our DM
    09-21-09 06:35 PM
    It should be obvious by now that RIM = VAPOURWARE.

OS X DM is not coming,

fail
    Why do you say that? RIM hasn't been stronger than it is now.

As far as it never coming...it will. Just give it time. You know how badly Apple tries to micro-manage every line of code in their software...
    09-21-09 07:09 PM
    Why do you say that? RIM hasn't been stronger than it is now.

As far as it never coming...it will. Just give it time. You know how badly Apple tries to micro-manage every line of code in their software...
    I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.
    09-21-09 07:35 PM
    I, Too, am eager for the DM....can't come soon enough, BUT what good will it be? Today BB has been down since 11:00 EST.
    09-22-09 05:12 PM
    the longer we wait, the better the app will be
    09-22-09 08:57 PM
    in my dreams las night it said spt 24th but who knows i was told in my dream it was coming in july so...
    09-22-09 09:08 PM
    I read the other day (Boy Genius maybe?) that it was due the 25th. There's also a leaked beta version in the CrackBerry Blogs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 09:28 PM
    We've been waiting for this for such a long time.
    09-22-09 10:33 PM
    the longer we wait, the better the app will be

Bingo!

The current leak is shite, and needs a TONNE of work before it's ready for "prime time".

I'd rather wait and have it WORK than deal with the carp that the leak offered.

That said, HURRY UP RIM/APPLE! Let's get this show on the road, already
    09-23-09 12:55 AM
    i have the leaked beta... no problems here =D
    09-23-09 05:10 AM
    i have the leaked beta... no problems here =D
    Same here.
    09-23-09 12:35 PM
    Same here.
    what link did you use...please post if you can. thanks.
    09-23-09 12:40 PM
    what link did you use...please post if you can. thanks.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    09-23-09 12:58 PM
    thanks man...I'll try it out when i get home to my mac.
    09-23-09 12:59 PM
    "release just around the corner"!

blogs.blackberry.com/2009/09/blackberry-desktop-software-a-closer-look-at-the-mac-os-version.html]BlackBerry Desktop Software: a Closer Look at the Mac OS Version - The Official BlackBerry Blog

only have 6 posts...
    09-24-09 02:19 PM
    This question might be premature. But does anyone have an idea as to whether we should remove the leaked beta before installing the actual release or if it can/should just be overwritten?
    09-24-09 05:19 PM
    This question might be premature. But does anyone have an idea as to whether we should remove the leaked beta before installing the actual release or if it can/should just be overwritten?
    With OS leaks, they are the same as the official releases but I really don't know about this. I don't have the leaked DM, but my gut tells me if I did I would delete it and download the official, IMO. 
    09-24-09 05:24 PM
    Everyone can go to bed...the date has been pushed up another week apparently...it wont be out tomorrow (according to Bell)

SONOFA!!!!
    09-24-09 10:42 PM
    Ugh!!!!!!!
    09-24-09 10:58 PM
    Everyone can go to bed...the date has been pushed up another week apparently...it wont be out tomorrow (according to Bell)

SONOFA!!!!
    However, according to vodafone in their forums, it will be out today.

App World Help! - Vodafone eForum
    09-25-09 04:50 AM
    Latest post in that thread on the Vodafone forum says that RIM has pushed the release back to October 2nd for final bug fixing.

As much as I want the official release, I would much reather have a bug-free DM that is out in a week than a program that screws everything up but is available now. We've waited long enough that our lives won't be shattered if we have to wait another week. Bring on the good stuff, not the rushed stuff.
    09-25-09 05:59 AM
    Latest post in that thread on the Vodafone forum says that RIM has pushed the release back to October 2nd for final bug fixing.

As much as I want the official release, I would much reather have a bug-free DM that is out in a week than a program that screws everything up but is available now. We've waited long enough that our lives won't be shattered if we have to wait another week. Bring on the good stuff, not the rushed stuff.
    I had yesterday BlackBerry training and the trainer said to me that it would take like two months before it sees the light.
    09-25-09 06:28 AM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD