I've sync'ed PM before and with contacts, it works great.

I currently have my BB syncing with PM for my calendar. I have it stating, "Overwrite Device" as I only want specific categories to sync to my BB. So, it's connected...It shows, "Connected to Desktop" on the BB and the PM shows, "Synchronizing Calendar." On paper...everything looks sweet!

However, last night it ran for 1-1/2 hours! It still never finished and I needed to sleep, so I cancelled it. Trying again this morning and it's already been on for a 1/2 hour!!!

What the heck is my sync/BB/computer doing?!
    03-19-08 01:33 PM
    I've had this problem before. The easiest way to fix this problem is to completely close PM by hitting [Command]+[Q]. Then you want to unplug your BB from the Mac, and then plug it back in before opening PM. Before trying to sync make sure that under the status tab in PM it says "Available" and your BB's PIN. What I've noticed is that when it says "Connected" in blue letters under the status tab, the BB will not sync at all. Seems to be some kind of bug in the software. Let me know if this works for you.
    03-19-08 10:41 PM
    Yeah...that didn't work for me...

If I plugged the BB in first before opening PM, the PIN showed up, but when I hit sync, the BB wouldn't display "Connected to Desktop."

If I plugged in BB after PM was opened, now it gets "Connected to Desktop", but the PIN didn't show up before I hit "sync."

6 of one, 1/2 a dozen of the other....
    03-20-08 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD