08-06-09 10:47 AM
128 ... 23456
tools
    i have a blackberry 8310 curve and i have a mac mini help?????
    01-27-09 11:06 AM
    I no longer have the bb curve. I have the bold now and only use it with a windows vista pc. sorry!
    01-28-09 02:12 AM
    I am new to imac and bb sync. Have reinstalled PocketMac for bb software and the bb will accept from imac but imac will not accept from bb
    Can anyone help me?:
    01-28-09 04:17 PM
    Hey everyone, I'm trying to sync my music from itunes with my BB bold. Anyone worked this out yet? I'm running a macbook. Please help if you know a way of doing this.
    Last edited by Billch79; 02-03-09 at 02:20 AM.
    02-03-09 02:17 AM
    to sync music with pocketmac you have to have it in a playlist in itunes. You can also drag and drop indiviudal songs from itunes into the music folder on you BB.
    02-03-09 11:01 AM
    So far no sync. I am a Mac lover for everything except phones. I bought a storm a bit ago and it won't sync with my PowerBook. I have heard of missing Sync but does it work with my two machines? I would love to know before I buy it. The pocketmac comes up with an error when I try it.
    02-03-09 12:42 PM
    I have a macbook and a blackberry pearl 8130.
    the software for my bb isn't compatible with my mac.
    Telus told me there is something you can download out there to make them compatible with eachother? gah
    help me.
    02-03-09 11:31 PM
    I am running a 15" Macbook Pro and a Blackberry Curve 8900 (javelin). I use PocketMac to sync. unfortunately still searching/praying for a way to upgrade without windows or having a licensed copy of windows through bootcamp or VMware.
    02-04-09 01:59 PM
    i sadly use windows to sync with my blackberry. I use google calender and that syncs over the air which is nice.
    02-06-09 10:51 PM
    I have an iMac and I sync it to my BB Curve 8900 using Missing Sync. It works great. I just drag and drop my iTunes music to my BB when I need it.
    02-12-09 02:23 PM
    I have a 20" iMac but also a PC. The Pc handles BB duty...... but I LOVE MY MAC!!
    02-13-09 05:18 PM
    After having a problem just getting Parallels or Mac to even recognize my advice as I was attempting a back up I split duties now. Mac handles music, which I don't listen too but I still have it on there. Parallels VM handles back ups, except if I'm doing an update. Then I turn to PC.

Pocket Mac was a joke, I couldn't get it to work. I use Google for all my other syncing.
    02-14-09 01:57 PM
    I have my iMac and BB8830 sync'd up perfectly using the Mark Space product "Missing Sync for Blackberry".

In fact I have not only the OS contact manager, I have Entourage in sync as well.

Easy to do...
    02-16-09 01:48 PM
    I have a macbook and a blackberry pearl 8130.
    the software for my bb isn't compatible with my mac.
    Telus told me there is something you can download out there to make them compatible with eachother? gah
    help me.
    You can download PocketMac from blackberry.com. I should warn you that it is not very good. If you have only a few contacts (dozens not thousands) and only a few calendar entries (dozens not thousands) it should work fine.

But watch for duplication!

If you start to notice duplication or other corruption, I suggest you look into other alternatives. Right now I'm using scheduleworld but I'm trying to get missing sync (costs money) working. If I get it working, I'll pay for it because I found PocketMac worked too poorly for my needs and I'm not willing to keep a windows box around just to support my BB. I should also mention there is no way to upgrade your OS or do a full device backup without a windows box.
    02-16-09 02:48 PM
    Hello-

My wife bought me a STORM for x-mas. My mac will not let me sync it.

What can I do?
    02-16-09 05:02 PM
    i have a macbook and imac desk top with a 30 inch wide screen with 4 hd t1 of space in each i made iphone apps. and iphone themes but i love my bb storm a apple os is easy to build themes can someone tell me if can do this on my mac and how? i would give themes and apps for free some one please help me
    02-16-09 07:09 PM
    Pocketmac really is a terrible software..For syncing best product out is Missing Sinc for blackberry. Google it and try it out free for 14 days....

good luck!
    02-16-09 08:06 PM
    i have the STORM with a MACbook pro and 17" Imac i love it.. i use a PC to sync and update right now but i am putting parralells on my mac to make it ultimate blackberry mac combo!
    03-15-09 02:20 PM
    this is a very good thread.
    03-20-09 04:32 PM
    I have a 13 inch Macbook and a Storm. I am using Missing Sync for Blackberry and it is great. I love my phone. I have a 2nd gen Ipod touch and have neglected it ever since I bought my storm. Verizon might be stupid for not picking up the Iphone but they still have the best reception and customer service. The GPS in the storm was a huge plus for me and I use Slacker Radio mostly for music with shure headphones which have a microphone so you don't have to remove your heaphones with an incoming phonecall. Shure beats the crappy headphones blackberry supplies. The only problem I am currently having with Missing Sync for blackberry is the amount of time it takes to sync music. I have no idea why it takes so long. Anyone have ideas to fix this problem?
    03-20-09 10:42 PM
    im using a 2.4ghz macbook pro with pocketmac everything runs just fine
    04-08-09 02:15 AM
    newbie on blacberry! I have a Bolb and a Macbook Unibody!
    04-11-09 11:54 AM
    Ok folks I think I accidentally deleted the "Blackberry1" folder from my MAC. When ever I connect all I see is "Blackberry2" can anyone help???
    04-11-09 01:21 PM
    have not had a chance to use either, since my BB did not arrive, will need to in any case. tried reading briefly about Missing Sync, and it does not sync email, does PocketMac?

Also does Pockmac sync videos, iphoto, and itunes?

Thanks in advance.
    06-11-09 04:10 PM
    Wow what did I get myself into?
    I didn't want to sell my soul to AT&T.
    Was BB the best alternative?
    What a challenge to sync!
    Thank you all for blazing the trail I am embarking on. I am having second thoughts though. Pocket Mac is a royal pain.

I ain't giving up yet!!!
    06-13-09 12:31 PM
128 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD