08-06-09 09:47 AM
128 12345 ...
tools
    I have a BB Pearl 8130 and a macbook - it sincs fine. Using US cellular and having a heck of a time getting ringtones to my BB Pearl .... any help?
    09-18-08 06:32 PM
    Me too. The only thing that has worked so far for me is my kids send me ringtones via email and then set them up through the media icon on the BB 8130 desktop. There has to be a better way though.

I just bought the new pearl 8130 and am terribly confused with a.) how to use this pocketmac or anyother program to help sync music from my mac to Bb. b.) how to download ringtones. I traded in my Dare for this thing which Im very happy about, aside from being able to get ringtones efficiently and to get music. Help would be so greatly appreciated!

This forum is excellent by the way. thank you
    09-18-08 06:34 PM
    Um How can I sync my Itunes from my macbook to my BB8830?
    09-18-08 08:05 PM
    With the latest version of pocketmac, I can send music from iTunes and pics to iPhoto. I use a few different websites to download ringtones. Look on the ringtone section here too. I love my MacBook (black) and my 8310 Curve.
    09-18-08 08:27 PM
    Just downloaded pocketmac to my macbook and having trouble installing? Anyone please???
    09-19-08 02:41 PM
    I'm not nearly as impressed with pocketpal as others seem to be. My curve 8300 has never been able to synch the calendar on the BB with Entourage. Additionally, I was trying to get the pocketpal to synch the BB and now all my notes are gone from my BB and they are completely rearranged in Entourage into gibberish. Any ideas on the forum? Anyone else have similar issues?
    09-22-08 10:35 PM
    I have a 8700 and just got the new bold, however my usb hub on my 8700 has been broken for a while so i cannot sync my address book with my mac, can anyone help? is it possible to transfer via bluetooth?
    09-22-08 11:36 PM
    Do i need any applications or software to sync my blackberry to my mac if so what do i need?
    09-25-08 08:00 AM
    New to Mac, not new to BB.
    I built about 50 themes on PC before finally throwing out the window and going mac. Please tell me I don't have to give up theme building for a while???? Are there really no programs or builder tools compatable with the best computers in the world? WTF Chuck???????
    Harleigh
    10-02-08 05:37 AM
    I have a Blackberry Bold and I am syncing it with pocket mac just like everyone else. The problem I am running into is that I can not sync any music from iTunes onto my device. I can not check the box. Any tips?
    10-02-08 05:47 AM
    Let's make CrackBerry more Mac friendly! First things first (for me anyway) I am addicted to building themes, I am really good at it and have a 75 GB of graphics, and theme related media that I cannot use on a mac. C'mon y'all lets fix this problem. It's ridiculos that the best computers in the world cannot do something this simple!!
    10-02-08 06:06 AM
    running a macbook 4gb of ram an 250gb hdd an a crackberry curve 8310 an enjoyin it so far
    10-03-08 01:22 PM
    I have a 24in IMAC and love it. Just ordered the Bold and should have it next week. Have never used a Blackberry. I have downloaded PocketMAc. How does one go about upgrading the OS using MAc?
    Last edited by Txdogs; 10-03-08 at 08:20 PM.
    10-03-08 08:16 PM
    You wont be able to update software on the pocketmac. You will have to use DM for windows to do that.
    10-04-08 01:36 AM
    How I use a Blackberry Pearl 8130 as a modem for a Mac?????
    11-12-08 06:18 PM
    How I use a Blackberry Pearl 8130 as a modem for a Mac?????
    I have this same question. I managed to use the bluetooth to connect the two, but beyond that can't figure out how to connect to the internet.
    11-20-08 12:40 PM
    Hi all,

A long term Mac and BB user here. New to this forum
    11-22-08 11:06 AM
    MacBook user and pocketmac works for me.
    12-07-08 01:41 AM
    Hi, everyone! I'm a fairly new Mac owner (6 months). I LOVE it compared with my PC. The biggest drawback is the fact that lots of software is not compatible... including the RIM software for BB. I knew that when I bought the Mac.

I don't sync with my Mac... I do it on my work server. I'd like to sync with both eventually.

Terri
    12-18-08 02:09 PM
    I'm in a real jam here! You see I just recently bought my first bb, so I know very little about them. And to make things worse, I recently won a macbook at work which I know even less about. I managed to pair the two items but where it says connected; right next to it, it says no. My question is this Where do I go to click connect so that I can use it as a modem? I know I have this ability because I'm using as I write this message on my windows laptop. Please help!
    12-18-08 09:02 PM
    Mac user of a few years.. Running on a launch MacBook {white } and just ordered my storm last night! I had an iphone for awhile but wasn't completely satisfied and have since switched to Verizon.. A little worried about being able to sync my BB to my Mac but I am sure the people around the forum will be plenty of help!
    12-20-08 03:02 PM
    Mac user of a few years.. Running on a launch MacBook {white } and just ordered my storm last night! I had an iphone for awhile but wasn't completely satisfied and have since switched to Verizon.. A little worried about being able to sync my BB to my Mac but I am sure the people around the forum will be plenty of help!
    Forget PocketMac, just buy Missing Sync.... Save yourself the hassle...
    Cool thing is your contacts will transfer right over, as for me, I need to type them all in since I went from a Voyager to the Storm.
    12-20-08 03:20 PM
    I usually type all contact in manually because I like to use the action as learning a phones keyboard. I have looked at getting missing sync as a better form of connection for contact updates and so on.. Does anyone know if RIM plans on releasing a MAC version of their DM? I understand that Mac users especially business and even consumer provide a lower amount of needed support than their PC counterparts but with producing more consumer friendly phones (Storm, Curve 8900) I would think that adding Mac support would be nothing but beneficial!
    12-20-08 06:46 PM
    RIM says that a sync software for Mac will issue 1Q2009. Let's hope and pray that: (1) it happens; and (2) its better than pocketmac. What a lousy product.
    12-21-08 09:40 AM
    I am hoping that is for sure! About time they stepped it up.. I am pretty sure the iPhone is compatible with windows? Not sure though as I have only ever used it with my Mac.
    12-21-08 06:26 PM
128 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD