I have the Storm 9530 and was finally able to make it sync with my iCal application with DM for Mac. After upgrading to v5 software on the phone, the sync still works but when I scroll through calendar appointments on the device, a bunch of old calendar items add themselves and other appointments delete automatically. Anyone else experience this or care to offer advice? Is this just an issue with the newness of 5.0 OS?
    11-03-09 02:28 PM
    I have the Storm 9530 and was finally able to make it sync with my iCal application with DM for Mac. After upgrading to v5 software on the phone, the sync still works but when I scroll through calendar appointments on the device, a bunch of old calendar items add themselves and other appointments delete automatically. Anyone else experience this or care to offer advice? Is this just an issue with the newness of 5.0 OS?
    I'm having the same problem. The upgrade wiped out the OS on my 9530 and, after many hours, I was able to get it back on. Then after syncing, I've got calendar entries from last year showing up this month. As if that's not enough, they've also duplicated themselves. I'm running Mac 10.5 and 5.0 on my Storm. Any guidance is appreciated.
    11-04-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD