Ok so I just upgraded my storm1 to storm2 and was setting it up. So i decided to send myself an email with a picture to add a new wallpaper. For some reason the emails i send to myself do not show up on my blackberry. Everything else works fine and i can send and receive emails to other people with both devices. Any idea what the problem is?
    12-05-09 06:33 PM
    What email service are you using? Also make sure you are typing in the address right....try resending service books. That's all I can think of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 06:38 PM
    Also, check your filter settings to make sure there is not something that prevents messages from you showing up in messages on the BB.
    12-05-09 06:39 PM
    I just sent the service books and i know im typing it in right because it shows up in my inbox on my computer. I can send emails from my gfs blackberry and other email accounts, and my email on my bb receives and sends emails to everyone else just fine.

EDIT: Just tried to send email and it still doesnt work.
    Last edited by ips8; 12-05-09 at 07:08 PM.
    12-05-09 07:05 PM
    I just sent the service books and i know im typing it in right because it shows up in my inbox on my computer. I can send emails from my gfs blackberry and other email accounts, and my email on my bb receives and sends emails to everyone else just fine.
    That's why I said to check your filter settings for the BB to make sure there is not an active filter that prevents mail from you and to you from showing up in your BB messages.

Mine has a filter like this, I can't recall if I added it myself or if it was there by default.
    12-05-09 07:09 PM
    It says there are no filters
    12-05-09 07:12 PM
    Ok so your saying that your sending emails from your S1 to your S2 and you have the same email addy activated on both storms?

12-05-09 07:47 PM
    No, Im trying to send email from my mac from its mail application to my S2. Ive tried sending it from both my aol and gmail accounts and it never shows up.
    12-05-09 07:52 PM
    Well there's your problem your using a Mac. Haha jk wit ya. You've got me stumped here bro....maybe somebody else around here has some suggestions.

12-05-09 08:11 PM
    Also please tell me you've tried a battery pull....

12-05-09 08:12 PM
    Of course I have lol I had 4 storm1s im used to doing battery pulls.
    12-05-09 08:17 PM
    Apparently its not just my computer, i just got a facebook update and my phone never got the email
    12-05-09 10:47 PM
    Problem solved, seems the main issue was with gmail working on my phone. I set the gmail up in the first place because i was expecting to get a droid today but vzw was less than helpful...oh well thanks for the help everyone.
    12-06-09 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD