So pretty much, my phone has been running really oddly lately. Today, it was running very slow to the point where I took the battery out and restarted. I also ran out of battery today, so my phone was out of battery and off while I was on my way home. I put it on the charger, and it works fine, but come back an while later, and an error pops up. I cant exit, so i take the battery out again,

now only this time, I am stuck in an endless restart loop. The red indicator light comes on, then the black screen, and then the white screen/hour glass. after about 20 seconds of the white screen, it says something like "Jum Error restart"

I use a mac, and I am wondering if there is any way to reset my device.
    Any help would be appreciated. Im new here!

Thanks
    Jake
    03-06-09 02:40 AM
    Im guessing you didnt backup your storm on a PC (maybe a friends) before this happened?...I'm not sure what to tell ya, but if you can get to a PC, not a mac, and install the disk that came with your storm you might be able to reset it. How long have you had the phone?? Did you buy insurance?!? cause i really hope you did!

If you've had it for under 30 days you should get a brand new storm for free, and if you got insurance($5/month) like everyone should get on 500 dollar phone then go to verizon and get your new phone...i think its 50 bucks with insurance or somthing...good luck
    03-06-09 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD