I'm not too used to using forums, so if anyone has seen this question before and its answer, by all means please direct me to it.
    I have a Storm 2 9550 and a MacBook Pro. I like using the Desktop Manager by Blackberry, but it does not seem to read my groups that I have in my Addressbook on my Mac. Does anyone else have this problem. Overall it seems that RIM has not made the Desktop Manager for Mac as robust as its PC version. Has any Mac user been able to get groups to work using Desktop Manager for Mac? My second question is has anyone seen any reviews comparing RIM's Desktop Manager for Mac, The Missing Sync for Blackberry, and PocketMac for Blackberry? I don't know if the Missing Sync or PocketMac are worth getting if you can't update the operating system. I anyone has any insight, PLEASE let me know. Thanks!
    05-09-10 05:49 PM
    ...Overall it seems that RIM has not made the Desktop Manager for Mac as robust as its PC version. .
    There's an understatement!

Apple and RIM don't seem to play well together
    My primary computer at home is a Mac. Desktop Manager for Mac sucks
    Until now, I've just been using my PC at work to run Desktop Manager. I've got a netbook coming this week. I'll install Desktop Manager on that.
    05-09-10 06:52 PM
    Jake, thanks for your response. I was trying to be nice. I guess my real question should be did RIM just throw a bone out to Mac users with no real intention of making a really good Desktop Manager for Mac users? I still would like to know if there's a comparison out there of the 3 sync programs.
    05-09-10 08:02 PM
    Haven't seen any comparisons of the sync programs.
    Yes, I think you're right. RIM doesn't appear to have made a great effort to put out a half decent DM for Mac users. Maybe they assume that all the Apple fan boys will be using an iphone
    05-09-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD