Hello blackberry crackheads! I'm new to the site and have an old Blackberry 8310. I seem to get the blackberry "JVM bomb" every 4 months or so and am always reloading my OS back on to my blackberry and any back-ups I have via my old PC.

But noooooooow I've had a sweet little Mac for a few months and when I got the JVM error the other day I downloaded the new Mac OS Desktop manager to put the OS back onto my archaic 8310. My questions:

1) Does anyone know for sure if Mac OS Desktop manager and 8310's are compatible? It seems to work okay so far, but if it's not compatible how would I know?

2) Where the **** did my MemoPad and Tasks Apps go and how do I get them back? Does the new Mac OS software not have these apps anymore? Where the heck can I download the oldschool apps that normally come w/ my phone if they're not on the desktop manager?

Help! I really miss these apps and I use them for everything at work to organize myself! Any suggestions are sorely needed
    09-24-10 02:38 PM
    I feel sorry you are stuck with a Mac, my heart goes out to you.

Find your old windows CD and install Parallel on your mac and run windows through it.

It is the only way you will get a good desktop experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD