Mac version: 10.5.8
    Phone: Tour 9630
    Carrier: Sprint
    Current version: 4.7.1.57
    USB Mass storage on.

I just got a new replacement tour from Sprint and am having a number of issues. The phone I had easily connected to both my macs and did the OTA update easily. This phone says their is no OTA update when I try and when plugging in via USB it will ONLY charge and do nothing else. In About This Mac and more info the phone doesn't even come up. I've tried different computers, different cables and I still cannot get it to mount or show up whatsoever. Also when I first installed BDM it stays at the beginning screen when it prompts to first plug in the phone. I've seen this issue on a number of forums with no fix so far. Has anyone else run into this issue as it seems to happen to a number of people and is there any easy remedy? I've tried battery pulls, memory wipes, uninstalls and reinstalls etc. I really want to be able to sync my tour and update this awful pre 5.0 firmware. Thanks.
    03-29-10 09:16 PM
    Try going to Smartphones, Cell Phones & Smart Phones at BlackBerry.com and downloading the new Mac Desktop Manager for Blackberry
    03-29-10 09:19 PM
    Try going to _ and downloading the new Mac Desktop Manager for Blackberry
    I already have the newest version of the software.
    03-29-10 09:25 PM
    hmm i wish i could help you better but im a pc...
    03-30-10 12:07 AM
    have a look at this...

support.markspace.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl eid=338

think you'll need to remove the space near the end of that...
    Last edited by vid99; 03-30-10 at 01:59 AM.
    03-30-10 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD