I know the new Mac DM is not official, and I still have the leaked version that seems impossible to upgrade the OS with since there's no Apploader. Is there any way to do it or am I forced to find a PC?
    09-27-09 07:41 PM
    You could try using bootcamp and run virtual windows
    09-27-09 08:03 PM
    I know the new Mac DM is not official, and I still have the leaked version that seems impossible to upgrade the OS with since there's no Apploader. Is there any way to do it or am I forced to find a PC?
    I prefer the word privileged

Haha no but seriously, I dont think you can update with the leaked version yet. Im sorry
    09-27-09 08:11 PM
    You can only load the official releases with it. I am on VZW and it will let me load .65.75. Or .148

To load leaks I use bootcamp or do it at work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 08:33 PM
    Use a bootcamp or else there is no other way until we get the .dmg files.
    09-27-09 10:35 PM
    I prefer the word privileged

Haha no but seriously, I dont think you can update with the leaked version yet. Im sorry

hahah well i've been privileged enough then with my old computer for a lifetime.

i'll just wait or dig out that laptop if i really get desperate.
    09-28-09 08:52 PM
    You could try using bootcamp and run virtual windows
    Actually, bootcamp is a NATIVE Windoze, due to a separate partition being created, and having to reBOOT the computer to change Operating Systems.

VMwareFusion and Parallels, however, are "virtual" Windoze, and work just fine. The advantage is being able to run both Mac OS and Windoze at the same time, and to drag-drop files from one to the other on the fly (I never download in Windoze. ONLY in Mac OS then drag-drop the files onto the Windoze desktop).
    09-28-09 10:06 PM
    I still wish that the leak could be found in a DMG version so that I don't have to use windows to update. I mean no big deal to go back to the desktop and update on win7 but would rather be able to do with with the new DM for the mac you know...hopefully given some time the support will be there.
    09-28-09 10:07 PM
    Parallels does not work. VMware yes, but please do not use Parallels. Caused me all kids of problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 10:10 PM
    Hook, actually, Parallels does work.

I've been forced to use Parallels since Snow Leo broke my Virtual Machines in VMware.

I too prefer VMware though.
    Thank goodness I have a working VMware Virtual Machine on the Hackintosh running Leo.
    09-28-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD