An official BB update has been posted for the Tour. How can I upgrade my Tour with a MAC?
    10-14-09 12:17 PM
    Unless someone posts the Java folder contents, there is no way you can update to anything but officially released (i am assuming through Verizon which has given RIM authority to release) OS.
    10-14-09 02:06 PM
    Unless someone posts the Java folder contents, there is no way you can update to anything but officially released (i am assuming through Verizon which has given RIM authority to release) OS.
    That's what I figured I guess I'll have to use a friends PC
    10-14-09 02:29 PM
    here is a link to a dmg hybrid 9630...search for installing hybrid on a mac.
    10-14-09 06:29 PM
    It was just on the front page a few days ago...

crackberry.com/installing-blackberry-hybrid-or-beta-os-mac-desktop-manager
    10-14-09 08:19 PM
    It was just on the front page a few days ago...

crackberry.com/installing-blackberry-hybrid-or-beta-os-mac-desktop-manager
    I know that, but unless someone installs the .exe and packages the java folder files there is no way for Mac users to get them, as far as i am aware.

I just tired, for the second time, to update to 5.0 as per the method that was posted from a youtube video a few days ago. Bricked my tour for the second time and am in the process of un-bricking.

At this point, i think it's a waste of time...looks like we will have to wait until either RIM releases software as a .dmg or just wait for official releases...
    10-14-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD