02-26-09 02:15 AM
31 12
tools
    i too am very surprised that there is no mac version of desktop manager. i would have thought this sort of thing would have been addressed a long time ago. Just gives these apple users another reason to go to the IPhone....let's go RIM, we need a mac version of DM!!!
    01-30-09 02:17 PM
    Pay for software???
    Use a friends computer or get the software from someone . . .
    I don't think I have paid for anything on my computer since I got it , um I think it was xp at one point, and again a couple of times in between, some different Linux versions, and now its on its second installation of OS X with a virtual for BB Desktop
    02-11-09 08:32 PM
    congratulations, I'm glad you don't pay for your software, that just proves that there's something out there for the new "internet czar" to do....instead of creating another government office to benefit special interest groups.
    02-12-09 12:09 AM
    I have the same problem as I only have MAc's both at home and at work. This is very angering to me. I really want a blackberry and planned on getting one in the next couple of months but how can a product and company leave out a large demographic like this. The only person i know with a PC is my parents and they live over two hours away.
    02-13-09 01:03 PM
    VMWare Fusion? On a G4 ?

There is no way an x86 compiled program will run on a PowerPC machine natively.

Someone call VMWare, they would love to know that, as the code since 2006 when they began development has been x86 only.
    02-26-09 01:58 AM
    Do you have "Wireless Upgrade" under Options - Advanced on your phone?
    I do......does this mean when a official update is available I can download it without using a pc?
    02-26-09 02:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD