Help! I am a MAC user with PocketMac. I have a few themes and downloaded applications that I would like to uninstall however PocketMac will not uninstall them. When I go in to the applications on my 8130 the applications are not listed. What gives!?
    03-04-08 11:23 PM
    Have you gone into Options > Advanced Options > Applications
    Highlight the application you want to delete.
    Click menu > Delete.
    03-05-08 01:11 AM
    have you tried removing the battery??

they might be deleted but a full reboot may be necessary to get them out of the system
    03-05-08 02:16 AM
    Yes, I have tried both going in to applications to delete them (as mentioned in my post) as well as a reboot by removing the battery. They are not listed in the application section of my blackberry and the full reboot did not remove them.

I installed these applications through my computer using PocketSync under utilties>install software to device. Any other suggestions?
    03-05-08 11:03 AM
    03-05-08 11:26 AM
    Great! They are listed here under modules! But now I am unsure how to actually go about deleting them. Any suggestions?
    03-05-08 11:41 AM
    I have the same issue.

Problem is there is no delete option in the menu for the module I need to remove.

Also an app. installed from Pocket Mac.

For now I'll just hide it.
    03-11-08 09:01 AM
    Great! They are listed here under modules! But now I am unsure how to actually go about deleting them. Any suggestions?
    Yeah, I don't have the delete option either. I am trying to get rid of IM+ trial on my 8310. It's REALLY getting on my nerves!
    03-20-08 10:08 PM
    You won't be able to.

The only way I was able to remove the apps was to use a PC.

I reinstalled them using a PC and Desktop Manager and then was able to remove them via the App. Loader on the PC.

If you don't have access to a PC I suggest just hiding the icon and trying to forget about it.

Either that or do a complete wipe, start over and from now on only load things OTA.
    03-20-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD