I have a BB Curve 8330 from Sprint and a MacBook Pro laptop. I was able to load the PocketMac software from the BB web page and successfully synced contacts and calendar. I wasn't successful in syncing the bookmarks on my Mac to the BB. I got the bookmark manager installed and the bookmark folders but no actual urls where transferred. Anybody run into this? Would the Missing Sync software fix this
    04-09-09 10:26 PM
    Both Pocket Mac and Missing Sync don't do the job they are expected to do completely; there are flaws in both.
    You'll have to search around a bit for answers...maybe even Google.
    04-10-09 07:04 PM
    I tried the same thing the other day. I have the names of all my bookmark folders. But they dont open to show the actual book marks. Also the key pad displays at the same time as the book mark folders. Pocketmac dosent seem to work so good. I also tried syncing my appointments and my and phone contacts. My appointment reminders pop up on my mac which is good. If I want to look up future appointments I dont know how to find them. I also cant find where the cell numbers are backed up.
    04-13-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD