I'm trying to sync my Entourage 2008 calendar with my blackberry 8830 (if it matters, I'm running Leopard and connecting over USB.) I'm able to sync the BB with iCal via PocketMac, which also syncs with Entourage using Sync Services. Unfortunately, there are some problems in getting events from the BB to Entourage.

In iCal there are two different calendars, "Entourage" and "PocketMac", each automatically created by their respective programs.
    -Creating an event on the BB shows up in iCal under "PocketMac", which Entourage does not sync with its own calendar
    -Creating an event in Entourage shows up in iCal under, obviously, "Entourage" which is subsequently synced to the BB

So under this set-up, any events created on my computer will be copied to the blackberry, but any events created on the BB won't get any farther than iCal. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
    06-18-08 05:33 PM
    I'm trying to sync my Entourage 2008 calendar with my blackberry 8830 (if it matters, I'm running Leopard and connecting over USB.) I'm able to sync the BB with iCal via PocketMac, which also syncs with Entourage using Sync Services. Unfortunately, there are some problems in getting events from the BB to Entourage.

In iCal there are two different calendars, "Entourage" and "PocketMac", each automatically created by their respective programs.
    -Creating an event on the BB shows up in iCal under "PocketMac", which Entourage does not sync with its own calendar
    -Creating an event in Entourage shows up in iCal under, obviously, "Entourage" which is subsequently synced to the BB

So under this set-up, any events created on my computer will be copied to the blackberry, but any events created on the BB won't get any farther than iCal. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
    I will test this and see what I come up with. Give me a few days.
    06-18-08 09:50 PM
    I am trying to sync my Blackberry 8830 to my MacBook OSX Leopard iCal.

It used to work with Missing Sync. Now it just doesn't.

So I tried to go back to PocketMac and now none of them work and my iCal keeps crashing.

I don't want to give up my Blackberry but it's crazy not to be able to sync the calenders - help!!

Thanks.
    06-19-08 05:26 PM
    Do what this post instructs you to do first, then follow the instructions in this post.

Syncing with Entourage 2008
    06-19-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD