Hello,
    I have a media card which is formatted and ready to go. I dragged and dropped some songs to my music folder and it shows its there but its not on my blackberry.
    I've did a soft reset as well but nothing. However, when I connect it to my MAC and look in the folder-the songs are there.

What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks
    07-23-08 08:56 PM
    Are these songs purchased from itunes? If so I don't think that will work, they're copy protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 09:06 PM
    hmm, okay. makes sense. i was reading through some other posts on how to do it but come to think of it, they didnt specify. i tried that itunemywalkman program that someone else suggested but i was having too many problems getting it to recognize the playlist.
    if i get my songs off limewire, can i transfer them to my berry? thanks
    07-23-08 09:11 PM
    hmm, okay. makes sense. i was reading through some other posts on how to do it but come to think of it, they didnt specify. i tried that itunemywalkman program that someone else suggested but i was having too many problems getting it to recognize the playlist.
    if i get my songs off limewire, can i transfer them to my berry? thanks
    If they are already mp3's just drag and drop them into your BB's card, other file types you can do it through desktop media manager and it will convert the files you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 09:27 PM
    thank you!
    07-23-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD