Is there any way to do this without having to email the files to my Tour? I specifically want to get pictures and Word files from my iMac to my Tour and can't seem to figure out how using the PocketMac. I did a search and the only thing I found was to email them to myself. I have the full version of DataVis. Thanks in advance...
    08-23-09 11:25 PM
    Go to Options> Memory>Turn mass storage on and to yes.

You can now use your BB just like a thumb drive, just drag and drop.
    08-23-09 11:38 PM
    Get a card reader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 12:08 AM
    or bluetooth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 02:42 AM
    Go to Options> Memory>Turn mass storage on and to yes.

You can now use your BB just like a thumb drive, just drag and drop.
    I tried this but my Mac isn't recognizing my Tour...any suggestions?
    08-24-09 11:37 AM
    i do it through bluetooth...much easier. Setting it up should be relatively simple, there should be a thread on here somewhere with instructions, just do a search.

In order to actually send the file though, you have to be in the media section of your BB and choose to accept the file through bluetooth, THEN start sending from your mac otherwise your blackberry won't accept the file.
    08-24-09 04:16 PM
    I tried this but my Mac isn't recognizing my Tour...any suggestions?
    You must be doing something wrong... I've had no problems connecting this way...

i do it through bluetooth...much easier. Setting it up should be relatively simple, there should be a thread on here somewhere with instructions, just do a search.

In order to actually send the file though, you have to be in the media section of your BB and choose to accept the file through bluetooth, THEN start sending from your mac otherwise your blackberry won't accept the file.
    I've never been succesful sending files through Bluetooth... I didnt know you had to be in the media section... I must try this.
    08-24-09 04:18 PM
    Is there any way to do this without having to email the files to my Tour? I specifically want to get pictures and Word files from my iMac to my Tour and can't seem to figure out how using the PocketMac. I did a search and the only thing I found was to email them to myself. I have the full version of DataVis. Thanks in advance...
    I have a Mac Book Pro 10.5.7 and If you I set it to mass storage mode it works great, just connect and it shows up as a mounted disk.
    08-24-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD