Hi,

I have a Mac and a Curve 8330. Is there a way to move just the songs you want to the BB via USB?

I have pocketmac but as far as I can tell I would have to load my entire itunes library..which is huge and i'm afraid will slow done my phone.

Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Rachel
    05-04-09 08:44 AM
    I'm pretty sure (haven't seen pocket mac in a while) that there is an option to sync only selected playlists. Just put the tunes you want in a playlist just for your BB and sync it.

If not, still make the playlist - and drag the files directly from itunes to /Blackberry/music/ when the device is mounted. You might be able to make an automator action to do it each time the device is mounted.
    05-04-09 09:39 AM
    There is a sync function in Pocket MAC, but it hasn't worked for me yet. There's a tab for syncing your iTunes music and playlists, as well as iPhoto images, and you go in and choose what you want to transfer over. You have to have a media card installed for it. But even after I select and sync, nothing goes over to my Blackberry. If anyone knows how to solve that problem, please let me know!

~D
    05-04-09 10:07 AM
    Do you see the Blackberry on your desktop when you connect the USB cable? If not, you don't have Mass Storage mode enabled on your device (options->Media Card.)
    05-04-09 10:56 AM
    Merry Christmas. I love this program...

doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt

Sync, Play & Send to BlackBerry, PSP, iPod, iPhone with doubleTwist

Hope that works for your Curve. I use it for my Storm, but it works for 100's of devices.

Enjoy,
    Dustin
    05-04-09 02:16 PM
    All i do is is find the music i want in the folder its saved in, and then drag it and hover over the mounted blackberry disk. It will flash and open, and i drop it in the ringtones folder, you could also put it in the media folder if there is one. It should only take a few seconds.
    05-11-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD