I have a ton of mp3 files and several movies that I want to transfer to the 8gb memory card installed in my new STORM. What is the easiest way to do this? card reader? PocketMac (what is PocketMac?)? Please let me know,,, I'm fairly tech savvy. Thanks in advance.

running: OSX 10.4.11
    12-17-08 02:58 PM
    Plug your storm into your Mac. Enable Mass storage mode on your blackberry when it pops up. Your media card will now act like a mounted drive. Just drag and drop into the right folder on the card (music into the music folder, video into the video folder...etc).
    12-18-08 12:39 AM
    man oh man,,, thanks so much... that worked, however, by default mass storage is set to NO. For all readers with this problem, first go into preferences and set to PROMPT. Then when the Storm is plugged in, it does prompt and then act like a mounted drive as NIUBEAV stated.

Again, thank you so much... now... how to play all my iTunes protected files (without having to burn to CD)... any suggestions?
    12-18-08 03:23 AM
    any ipod ripper will let you rip to a new folder, senuti is one of them..
    12-19-08 04:19 PM
    dont know why it puts onto device memory when i want it to go to memory card. wont this make it slower
    01-26-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD