so i got my tour and pocketmac to sync the first time after deleting 2 files that someone else on this forum said to delete and reinstalling the update. however, after that, whenever i connect my tour to my mac and press the sync button on pocketmac, no syncing display comes up on my tour and the bar on the computer freezes at "Blackberry - Synchronizing Data."

under the blackberry tab in pocketmac syncmanager, the device name does not come up.

what's wrong and how do i fix it?

thanks beforehand.
    07-24-09 12:13 AM
    no one has this problem?
    07-24-09 12:03 PM
    reboot both devices?

wait until DM for Mac comes out in September?

Sorry, I don't have much for you. Be patient, someone will come along to help soon.
    07-24-09 01:13 PM
    reboot both devices?

wait until DM for Mac comes out in September?

Sorry, I don't have much for you. Be patient, someone will come along to help soon.
    Ah'm hopin'. All my contacts are on Palm Desktop/MacOS. Not easy to import to Mac Address Book to begin with...Same with the Palm calendar and iCal.
    07-24-09 01:14 PM
    I got fed up with Pocket Mac and use Missing Sync. I've had no problems since I've switched, but I can't wait for the Mac version of DM.
    07-24-09 02:10 PM
    I got fed up with Pocket Mac and use Missing Sync. I've had no problems since I've switched, but I can't wait for the Mac version of DM.
    And Missing Sync works with the Tour?
    07-24-09 10:26 PM
    Yes it does, it will work with the Tour. I also had problems with PocketMac and bit the bullet and purchased MissingSync, it works GREAT. And, you can sync over bluetooth also.
    07-25-09 11:20 AM
    And Missing Sync works with the Tour?
    Absolutely! I'm entering week two with the Tour and Missing Sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 01:55 PM
    What is missing sync? I purchased a Tour one month ago. LOVE IT. was syncing with pocketmac just fine, but as of two days ago it will no longer sync my address book. stops syncing at end, data error, and freezes. So I downloaded BB desktop mgr for MAC and I am having same problem. "error KB19454 BB Destop MGR knowledge base" where do I find fix? Bb desktop MGR tells me failed to validate Net_RIM_Platform_Resource_PT not available on local disc????
    10-26-09 06:52 PM
    What is missing sync? I purchased a Tour one month ago. LOVE IT. was syncing with pocketmac just fine, but as of two days ago it will no longer sync my address book. stops syncing at end, data error, and freezes. So I downloaded BB desktop mgr for MAC and I am having same problem. "error KB19454 BB Destop MGR knowledge base" where do I find fix? Bb desktop MGR tells me failed to validate Net_RIM_Platform_Resource_PT not available on local disc????
    Delete Pocketmac from your mac first? Not sure if this will correct your issue, however i deleted PM and just have DM/mac and all works fine.
    10-26-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD