I have a Pearl 8130 running 4.5.0.160. For the past several months, I've been using 2face-MazE's fantastic Pearl Precision Zen theme without any problems.

Last night I cleared a few hours in my schedule with the intention of ditching MissingSync and installing RIM's Desktop Manager for Mac. I uninstalled MissingSync from my MacBook Pro - which is running 10.6.2 - booted into my Windows partition, and backed up my Pearl using DM for PC. I then cleared my Pearl's calendar and contacts, installed DM for Mac, and subsequently synced my Pearl's calendar, contacts, and tasks with iCal and Address Book without any problems.

However, I noticed this afternoon that the events listed on the Today Theme are only reoccurring appointments. What is odd is that all of my upcoming one-time appointments have been synced from iCal to my Pearl, and are listed when I view my Pearl's calendar in agenda view. These appointments are on my Pearl, but they're just not listed when I use the Today Theme. Prior to using DM for Mac, both one-time and reoccurring appointments were listed on the home screen. I've tried restarting the Pearl, toggling back-and-forth between different themes, and verifying the correct calendar under Options>Advance Options>Default Services. I've also tried a one-way sync from iCal to the Pearl, but there has been no change.

Am I missing something painfully obvious? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

ETA: Anyone?

I've scoured the forms, but I haven't been able to find a situation similar to the one I'm experiencing. I've also cleared the calendar database on my Pearl numerous times, and resent the service books. Neither has resolved the problem.
    Last edited by dbrits; 12-28-09 at 05:51 PM.
    12-28-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD