Ok i am trying to tether my phone but when i try to type in the modem information all the fields are greyed out. I cant type anything in
    Why is that?
    07-22-08 05:28 PM
    Do you have tethering added on to your account? I don't know how Rogers works, but with VZW you have to add tethering to your account. Then you can tether either with BT or VZW has software to tether via cable. The cable is much faster. Also does Rogers disable the modem?
    07-22-08 11:40 PM
    teathering is always activated. With Rogers when you get a BB data plan its your data to use how you want it. The problem is that i cannot seem to select a modem type or type in account information on the mac when i set up the bluetooth settings
    07-23-08 10:57 AM
    Also no rogers does not disable the modem as i hacve read of people using it
    07-23-08 10:57 AM
    OK, stupid question.....Have you paired it to the mac? And what OS are you using?
    07-23-08 08:20 PM
    OK, stupid question.....Have you paired it to the mac? And what OS are you using?

Yes i have had it paired to the mac and i am using 10.5.4
    07-24-08 05:00 PM
    found this link on BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

Wireless Internet: BlackBerry Curve as Bluetooth Modem for OS-X Mac • Perishable Press

Hope this helps, if not go to the mac section on BBforums, there is a lot of threads on tethering with a mac
    07-24-08 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD