Hi, I have successfully tethered my 8900 via bluetooth with my iMac running 10.4.11

It connects to the internet fine, however I have noticed the image quality of pages lacks in resolution i.e. looks very grainy. Is this normal?

I had my display set to 1024 x 768 Thousands, I then changed it to the highest 1024 x 768 Millions however it doesn't seem to make a difference

I'm using Safari, but i've tried Firefox and again it doesn't make a difference.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers
    02-07-09 08:20 AM
    bump.

anyone???
    02-18-09 04:58 AM
    i haven't been able to experience this in order to help you out. sorry. only because i can't seem to figure out how to do so with my imac or macbook. do u mind helping me out?
    02-19-09 05:34 PM
    Hi, I have successfully tethered my 8900 via bluetooth with my iMac running 10.4.11

It connects to the internet fine, however I have noticed the image quality of pages lacks in resolution i.e. looks very grainy. Is this normal?

I had my display set to 1024 x 768 Thousands, I then changed it to the highest 1024 x 768 Millions however it doesn't seem to make a difference

I'm using Safari, but i've tried Firefox and again it doesn't make a difference.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Cheers
    Well i have not tried tethering with the blackberrry I have now (and in a while), but it IS a phone, and the 8900 isn't 3G so you really cannot expect everything good and fast.
    02-20-09 03:18 PM
    Well i have not tried tethering with the blackberrry I have now (and in a while), but it IS a phone, and the 8900 isn't 3G so you really cannot expect everything good and fast.
    So basically you're saying it s the phone connection speed...so would that mean everyones who's tethering via gprs would experience the same lack of resolution?

can someone confirm this theory???
    05-01-09 09:57 AM
    i haven't been able to experience this in order to help you out. sorry. only because i can't seem to figure out how to do so with my imac or macbook. do u mind helping me out?
    Google perishable press bluetooth tethering.
    05-01-09 09:58 AM
    It's not quality... It's speed... stuff just doesn't load as fast....
    A website can't know your "tethering"
    05-01-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD