So what is the deal with this app and Macs? First I heard it didnt work, now I read it works with intell macs. Has anyone had sucess with Tetherberry, a mac, and a VZW phone?
    08-06-09 08:47 AM
    Here this might help
    08-06-09 09:02 AM
    well i tried it today on both my HP with vista64 and my new unibody Macbook Pro and it worked on both flawlessly. I just installed the program on my laptops then connected the Tour to the laptops and it worked fine. i ran yahoo messengers and firefox and even downloaded and installed yahoo messenger on my HP laptop.

I might just buy it for $39.99
    08-07-09 12:36 AM
    well i tried it today on both my HP with vista64 and my new unibody Macbook Pro and it worked on both flawlessly. I just installed the program on my laptops then connected the Tour to the laptops and it worked fine. i ran yahoo messengers and firefox and even downloaded and installed yahoo messenger on my HP laptop.

I might just buy it for $39.99
    I also downloaded the new beta yesterday and must say that is super easy to use on a Mac.....I was very impressed at the speed in addition to the ease of use. I have a feeling that there will be a special on the Mac version when it is released and I will more than likely pick that up!!!
    08-07-09 12:46 PM
    The Mac Beta is closed --- Do I need the Mac Beta to try Tetherberry?
    08-10-09 10:43 AM
    naw just download the trial and the mac.dmg file is in the zip
    08-10-09 05:08 PM
    naw just download the trial and the mac.dmg file is in the zip
    THANK YOU!!
    08-10-09 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD