I am new to my blackberry tour from sprint and not very mac savvy...I purchased the tether program and downloaded it to my bb tour and macbook...tech support has been helpful at all. I have tried to connect via bluetooth and usb. The computer says that they are connected and so does the tether program but no packets are being sent nor received. I have tried over and over but can't seem to get a connection to the internet. Also I have tried thru internet connect but it says modem error check settings. Please help me with this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 02:45 PM
    I have been told by the Tether people that their program is doesn't work when Blackberry Desktop Manager is installed. Has anyone gotten Tether to work with DM?
    04-08-10 05:30 PM
    I have been told by the Tether people that their program is doesn't work when Blackberry Desktop Manager is installed. Has anyone gotten Tether to work with DM?
    I don't think it's been fixed yet. I had to install Tether on my Windows 7 Bootcamp partition, but I don't use it very often.
    04-11-10 05:34 PM
    It's not fixed yet....you have to uninstall DM in order to tether with ur mac. Also, usb tethering is much faster and it charges ur phone at the same time.
    04-14-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD