I wanted to upgrade my Telus Curve with the latest OS but I'm using Missing Sync on my Macbook Pro. Are there any issues or is this safe to do? I was going to use my partition of VMware & Windows XP to do the task.

I just want to make sure the Curve will sync again to Missing Sync without issues after the upgrade.
    01-05-09 11:33 AM
    I would hold off.. There is a posting on Missing Sync support pages of a bug with Ver 4.5 and up BB OS that causes some issues sometimes with syncing. Wait until an update for MS comes, then upgrade your BB.
    01-05-09 02:17 PM
    I checked the Missing Sync website and didn't find this info. Too late now. I just did the update, had a few hiccups but overall the phone is working. The only thing missing from the phone is Notes & Task applications. I'm going to sync with Desktop Manager in Windows and see if the apps return.

UPDATE: I just connected back to Desktop Manager and found out that the apps were not installed. I checked them off and installed and synced back with Missing Sync with success. Tasks and Notes came back. I got Documents To Go but only Word and Slideshow installed. Are there any other apps missing, perhaps an excel app?
    Last edited by serpico; 01-05-09 at 02:49 PM.
    01-05-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD