To all of the dingbats who got rid of Tasks and tried Missing Sync Today I hear you, I am security wiping my BlackBerry FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE SAME DAMN DAY. Because of this F'ing Tasks thing. Cant find ToDo database. ARGH! Verizon, Make it so we can redownload default RIM apps too!
    02-18-09 06:54 PM
    To all of the dingbats who got rid of Tasks and tried Missing Sync Today I hear you, I am security wiping my BlackBerry FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE SAME DAMN DAY. Because of this F'ing Tasks thing. Cant find ToDo database. ARGH! Verizon, Make it so we can redownload default RIM apps too!
    I HATE THIS... IT WONT GIVE IT BACK EVEN WHEN I DID TWO DAMN SECURITY WIPES. AGHHHHHHHHHHH.
    02-18-09 07:30 PM
    I HATE THIS... IT WONT GIVE IT BACK EVEN WHEN I DID TWO DAMN SECURITY WIPES. AGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Reinstall your BB OS to your computer. I am thinking that whatever you're trying to put back cant be put back because its no longer in the folder that contains all the stuff that goes o your BB.

Hope that made sense. So yea, reinstall to PC then upgrade OS on phone. If that doesnt help..... mah bad!
    02-20-09 09:53 PM
    So how do you do this if you are using a Mac? This is the Mac section and the only way to reinstall the OS seems to be OTA - but that isn't an option if there are no upgrades available. HELP!
    02-23-09 08:09 AM
    You will have to use a PC. RIM has no support for Mac.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 10:06 AM
    *bashes head on desk*

I ended up just going to verizon and they gave me a brand new BLackBerry

hahahah EPIC WIN!!

How to get a new blackberry. simply **** yours up in software so bad they dont know how to fix it.
    04-05-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD