Hey

I have a verizon tour and am using blackberry desktop manager for mac.

Everytime I try syncing and it gets to the music, my blackberry either ejects improperly or it says the blackberry failed to connect. please reconnect again or it syncs but it doesn't sync all my music saying some of it cannot be located or synced.

Whats going on?

And no i don't want to switch to another program.
    12-03-09 12:04 AM
    Would you please provide some basic information for troubleshooting: Mac, Mac OS, version of iTunes. First where is your iTunes library located? Is it on your main drive? Have you ever moved it?

An easy way to get music onto a berry is to attache the berry to the Mac...the SD card will show up on the desk top. Simply drag and drop your mp3s to this "drive".
    12-03-09 10:47 AM
    Im using a macbook pro 13.3 inch unibody (the new one) with Snow Leopard and the latest Itunes. My itunes library is in the default location: my music folder. I want don't want to just drag and drop and use my bb as a hard drive because it doesn't automatically sync my playlists.
    12-03-09 10:56 PM
    Make sure you have mass storage mode turned off on your Tour (Options > Memory). When mass storage mode is on, Desktop Manager doesn't "see" the memory card properly and you'll get errors.
    12-04-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD