Hi there! I had an error when trying to sync my AddressBook contacts when using PocketMac on my Curve 8330. It says "Error; skipping"
    07-16-08 01:34 PM
    Go into the advance section and make sure it is set to sync the correct address book.
    07-16-08 06:24 PM
    PocketMac can be pretty glitchy. I suggest unchecking everything else if you haven't already to try to get it to sync just the Address Book.

Also, try this if you haven't:
    07-16-08 06:26 PM
    worked thank you!!!
    07-16-08 11:21 PM
    I need HELP!!!! I have tried to sync my BB Curve to my iMAC using Pocket mac. THe porgram is not working on my MAC. I am at a loss I would really like to get this function to work. My MAC is my primary computer. Although I do have access to a PC. But i would rather use my MAC.

ANy MAC users out there who can help me. I kep getting a sync error. I have read some threads in regards to sycning. BUt i cant still resolve the issue.
    07-17-08 09:35 AM
    Try this:
    There are three scripts provided by PM. To get to them go to
    Library > Application Support > PocketMacSyncManager > Additional Tools.
    There you will find DataPurgeUI, EntourageRebuild and SyncClean.

Here is what I would do if this was my BB.
    1. Backup address book and iCal
    2. Launch DataPurgeUI and wipe the address book and calendar data off the BB. This utility just wipes the BB, not the Mac. But this is why you backup
    3. Launch SyncClean and wipe the PocketMac files and the SyncServices file. What this does is makes PM think this is the first sync.
    4. Repair permissions on the Mac
    5. Re-boot the Mac
    6. Launch PM and set address book and iCal to sync one way from the mac to the BB using the advanced tab
    7. Sync
    8. Once the sync is completed, you may set address book and iCal to two way sync.
    07-18-08 05:29 PM