i have 423 contacts on my blackberry and when I sync it with my mac only 36 of them show in the address book, does anyone know how to fix this! please help
    03-23-09 06:28 PM
    Hi Justin. It would help to know which program you're using to sync.
    03-23-09 08:05 PM
    I am using PocketMac, the latest version
    03-23-09 08:27 PM
    i have 423 contacts on my blackberry and when I sync it with my mac only 36 of them show in the address book, does anyone know how to fix this! please help
    I have the SAME problem. I have os 4.5 on my BB and 4.1 for PocketMac. I have over 250 contacts and only about 20 of them got synced over to my phone. If anyone knows why this is any help would be awesomeeeee.
    03-24-09 07:16 PM
    I am not 100% sure, but I *think* the issue has something to do with the way the contacts are set up on your phone.

As I said, I'm not sure so your best solution is to either search the threads here to see if this has already been posted or Google it.
    03-24-09 07:25 PM
    Not too sure about the curve, but with the Bold, there are a whole bunch of drivers which you have to download (from the pocketmac page) and install in the correct sequence, etc, etc, etc.
    Sorry about the dumb question, but....... have you followed the installation instructions EXACTLY? I am not a novice, but that kind of thing DID catch me a couple of times!!!!! I suffer from RTFI syndrome (Read The ******* Instructions), so this is in no way meant to be a jab at you.
    I use Missing sync. Haven't had any problems with it (unlike pocketmac, which is why I spent the $). Installation of themes, progs, etc, isn't supported (upto the last time I checked) so I just upload everything to my server. I have gotten used to not having that feature so...
    Anyhow, if I find something, I will post.
    Dominic.
    03-25-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD