I am using a brand new iMac running 10.6.4 and am trying to sync calendar events entered on my Curve. When I bought the Apple, I downloaded Desk Manager 1.0.4 and synced. The Contacts synced, but Calendar events are another story. Any similar reports from the congregation? I am curious if iCal is the problem.
    08-23-10 11:48 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-23-10 07:37 PM
    I sync my BB with iCal and it works perfectly. In desktop manager make sure you have a two way sync set up for calendar as well as contacts.

08-23-10 07:38 PM
    I had set up everything as two-way from the beginning. This is maddening because this should be a simple operation.
    08-23-10 07:51 PM
    I have tried several "suggested" fixes for this problem with no success. I have reset the primary calendar on the Curve and had hoped this would do it. Would deleting and reinstalling the Desktop Manager app offer a solution?
    09-04-10 02:02 PM
    Got the same problem. Been using the manager since it came out, but since 10.6.4 syncing iCal is a no go for me. Even Tried going back to version 1.0.3 of the manager. It simply says I don't have any calanders and should set up one up first.
    But I have 5 or 6 calanders (including birthday and holidays).

Even tried setting everyhing up on a different Mac. No go there too.

Curve 8900 with latest leaked 5.x software.
    09-21-10 06:45 AM
    Sometimes after syncing with icalc I get duplicate calendar items in my Blackberry. How can I avoid that?

I sync my BB with iCal and it works perfectly. In desktop manager make sure you have a two way sync set up for calendar as well as contacts.

09-21-10 01:48 PM
    Last night I took a 8800 from work to test it out.
    Imo the problem is in the software as it can't seem to find my calanders at all.

Syncing a blackberry was annoying as it was, but this really wants me to get a phone that can sync without problems for a change.
    09-22-10 03:59 AM
    Syncing a blackberry was annoying as it was, but this really wants me to get a phone that can sync without problems for a change.
    Hmm, what a concept...asking a lot aren't you?
    09-22-10 12:48 PM
    Having the same problem. My computer is now asking me to delete old entries from ical and wont sync until this is done...
    10-10-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD