Im using a G5 iMac. So far I've tried missing sync, pocket mac, and the beta of BB DM. None have worked. They all stall saying there was an error transferring data.

Anyone know why nothing is willing to sync my bb??

ATT 4.6.0.297 - (if you need any other info let me know and Ill definitely find it for you).
    09-03-09 10:51 PM
    Im using a G5 iMac. So far I've tried missing sync, pocket mac, and the beta of BB DM. None have worked. They all stall saying there was an error transferring data.

Anyone know why nothing is willing to sync my bb??

ATT 4.6.0.297 - (if you need any other info let me know and Ill definitely find it for you).
    Are you doing your initial sync with the USB cable? You have MS installed both on the G5 and the BB? Check your connections settings on both ends. MS works fine for me on a G4 running the final version of Tiger.
    09-03-09 10:54 PM
    Are you doing your initial sync with the USB cable? You have MS installed both on the G5 and the BB? Check your connections settings on both ends. MS works fine for me on a G4 running the final version of Tiger.

Oh Im way past that stage. This after 3 months of back and forth with MS support (which is really nothing more than automated emails). In fact I'm thinking of suing them in small claims. I paid for the upgrade and ever since then Ive been unable to sync.

Anyway, Im off MS and now trying to sync with BB MD. That looked promising but didn't sync either.
    09-03-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD