Has anyone been successfully able to sync the address book contact with the mac address book? Everytime I plug my device in, it keeps on saying some contacts on the phone is deleted (even though they are not) and if i want to restore or remove them.

How do i fix this?
    10-12-08 03:59 PM
    I had many problems with Pocketmac at first. I followed these instructions right off the RIM site and it works great now.

Procedure
    To completely uninstall PocketMac for BlackBerry smartphones, complete the following steps:

1) Log in to the Apple Macintosh computer with an account that has administrator-level permissions.
    2) Open the hard drive icon on the computer.
    3) From the left menu bar, select Applications, and then open PocketMac Sync Manager.
    Click Uninstall PocketMac.
    4) When prompted to continue uninstalling PocketMac, click Yes.
    5) When the uninstall process is complete, click Quit.
    6) Open the hard drive icon on the computer.
    7) Select the Users folder. The current user is indicated by the Home icon.
    8) Click the Home icon to continue.
    9) Open the Library folder, and then open the Preferences folder.
    10) Delete the PocketMacBlackberry.plist file.
    11) Delete the PocketMacAdvancedPreferenceData.plist file.
    12) Delete the PocketMacSyncManager.plist file.
    13) Open the Library folder, and then open the Application Support folder.
    14) Delete the PocketMac and PocketMacSyncManager folders.
    15) Empty the Trash from the Dock by right-clicking and selecting Empty Trash.
    16) Restart the Apple Macintosh computer.

After you do this re-install pocketmac from the BB website.

Also, if you have a Logitech bluetooth mouse you will need to completely uninstall that as well. It will not work with pocketmac, per pocketmac tech support.
    10-15-08 03:52 PM
    I tried these steps and i'm still not able to sync any new contacts I have on my phone to show up on my Mac.. anyone else?
    10-18-08 02:28 PM
    When you try are you connecting you BB to the usb connection and then starting pocketmac?

You should see it recognize your bb and see your pin on the pocketmac bb screen.

Then when you click on the tab for Contacts you will see an options box at the bottom. Scroll through and find the "address book" option.

Check the box and then hit the "advanced settings" button.

You should see the options you have for syncing. You have the option of a two way sync. Check that box and close.

Now hit the synch button on the upper right.
    10-19-08 06:37 PM
    Has anyone been successfully able to sync the address book contact with the mac address book? Everytime I plug my device in, it keeps on saying some contacts on the phone is deleted (even though they are not) and if i want to restore or remove them.

How do i fix this?
    I too have RECENTLY had this issue pop up. This worked fine for a couple of months when I first started syncing. However, this issue has surfaced within the last 3 weeks or so. I can't tell you what has changed to help determine what the issue is. Contacts still sync, but I have to tell it to push to the device every time.
    10-20-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD