Anyone tried to sync the new Tour with their  yet? I'm ready to upgrade from my Curve to the Tour but want to know if anyone has any issues with it.
    07-13-09 02:38 PM
    Sorry bout the duplicate thread...
    07-13-09 02:40 PM
    What sort of sync are you talking about?

Pocket mac, markspace, etc etc?

THanks
    07-13-09 07:01 PM
    I'd like to know, too. I've read people swearing by the ease and reliability of Missing Sync 2.0 and others saying it is garbage. Have read those who say the same about Pocket Mac.
    07-13-09 08:48 PM
    Sync via any means possible. I've not had too many problems getting my 8830 to sync via PocketMac. I can't get the Tour to sync now. I've had Missing Sync in the past and didn't feel it was worth paying for.

I've also heard that Google Sync works but do currently have anything other than a gmail account.

Anyone have success out there?
    07-14-09 01:29 AM
    Looks like Missing Sync is compatible...
    forums.markspace.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6979
    07-14-09 05:50 PM
    I was unable to get pocketmac to work on my macbook pro. I just upgraded to the tour on sunday. called and spoke with apple and they suggested using missing sync. i made the purchase and its great! syncing via bluetooth make is easier. everything works fine and sync to the correct program on mac. it is DEF WORTH the $40.
    07-15-09 09:46 AM
    I'd been using a Pearl with Pocketmac, and it barely worked. It stumbled along, but was flaky. I just bought The Missing Sync to try with my new 9630, and it works incredibly better.

There were some initial issues: The birthdays category from iCal caused problems, as did the 5 email accounts I have set up on my Tour. But I turned off sync on the birthdays category, and fixed the other problem with help from the annoying (but useful) Missing Sync support wizard.

By the way, I ditched Entourage due to data corruption and basic ongoing hassle and now I'm only synced with Mail, Address Book, and iCal. I don't know how well The Missing Sync would work with Entourage.
    07-15-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD