[05:15:49.666] Unable to connect to BlackBerry (error 3); skipping.
    getting this message after an upgrade on my mac
    anyone know how to sort this?
    03-12-09 01:22 PM
    I would first check to make sure you have the latest pocketmac drivers - download them from the blackberry website...
    03-12-09 02:19 PM
    Give this a shot.. I havent' tried it yet, but I'm having the same exact problem. (I'll be trying tonight):

1. Uninstall PocketMAC
    2. Remove preference files from ~/Library/Preferences/PocketMac*.plist - there should be 2 files
    3. Delete ~/Library/Application Support/PocketMac &
    ~/Library/Application Support/PocketMacSyncManager
    4. Reboot MAC
    5. Reinstall the PocketMac

I'm actually getting Error 1, don't know if you're error 3 is the same thing and just your 3rd attempt or something else.

Mine is specific to trying to copy either Music or Photos via PocketMAC - I can do a sync of anything else without the error.
    03-12-09 03:13 PM
    done that but now cant download the pocketmac for m the blackberry site it seams to be down?
    03-12-09 04:35 PM
    Can anyone help? please!!!!
    03-12-09 06:55 PM
    You may want to try again.. I was just able to download from the blackberry site. (Sorry, I can't post links yet!)

For what its worth, I followed the instructions I posted above, and it didn't work for me. UGH!!! So frustrating!
    03-12-09 09:43 PM
    I've tried every different set of instructions I could on this and can't figure it out. Its even gone backwards (It used to be that i just got this error when trying to sync pictures/Music - but now its with anything!) I posted on the PocketMac Support Forums, they have their tech people responding, so hopefully I can get it going again...I took a look at "The Missing Sync" app, and wasn't impressed, but that might be my own way to sync.
    03-13-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD